the no cd crack - where does it go

Status
Not open for further replies.

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have downloaded the no cd crack, i just need to know where does it need to be located, what folder etc...

id appreciate a quick reply
thank u

yeah but how do i replace them when one is an Ace file and the other an application

Hi kmk1284!

As I am not an experienced PC-user please allow me that question :;): : How do I open that .exe file?

Sorry I do not want to bother you with that, but I really do not have any idea.

Many thanks in advance and

best regards,

Peter

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>hey kmk, i ran it, it started up etc...but it got to the screen where it says "CRICKET 2002 LOADING, PLEASE WAIT" and then it just goes back to my desktop. it doesnt even reach the main menu of the game

tell me what im doing wrong....</span>

Well the crack works fine for me...

Have you downloaded any patches for Cricket 2002? If you have, it might be a good idea to uninstall the game and then re-install it

As I am not an experienced PC-user please allow me that question :;): : How do I open that .exe file?
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Hi Peter,
you must have winrar or winace to open .ace files.You can download these utilities at www.downloads.com
Once you open the .ace file in winrar just select the "extract" button and specify "all files" and in the directory specify your c2k2 directory{where the cricket2002 exe file is}.Say yes when it wants you to overwrite.You are done.Run the game and Enjoy!!</span>

[color=#000000:post_uid2]Hi ritwikgames!

Thank you very much for that explanation. That was my misunderstandig - I thought I have to put it somewhere into the exe-file.

Again many thanks my friend!!!

Cheers,

Peter :P[/color]

Hi,

I'm new here. Where do we download the No-CD crack from? Or can you guys pls email it to [email protected] .

Thanks in advance,
AD

Edited By AmericanDesi on 1025863745

i think ritwik more or less explained every thing but karnamdan u have to uninstall the game install it back put the no cd crack first and then put up any other patches u want

hi

I would also like to get the no cd crack. can someone put it upon this website so we can all get it. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread