The pitch marker

D newman

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For everyone thats sayin that this game is to easy to bat wouldnt it be harder if there was an option to turn the pitch marker for the bowler on and off.

It would be much harder to score big runs if you didnt no what the bowler was goin to do with the ball each time.

Welcome to the forum.Yes, then batting will not be easy, because the marker indicates the line of ball and if we cover the line of the ball and play shots then scoring runs is easy.

cheerz m8. Do u no if this will actually be in the game or not. It seems silly not to as this is just a small thing to put in the game but would make for much better gameplay.

agreed.....there is no hard in putting the option of turning the ball marker ON/OFF, we may play on Medium(county) while turning the marker off.

It would almost double the difficultly levels? Easy, no marker, easy, marker etc. etc. When easy with no marker may actually become medium with a marker (if you get what I mean)? And hard without a marker would be for the pros?

Yeah I also hope there will be an option for this, and maybe also a option to toggle bowling speeds while your batting..makes it alot harder to time and those slower balls are really going to annoy you after a while :D

Froztos

Ronan_UK said:
It would almost double the difficultly levels? Easy, no marker, easy, marker etc. etc. When easy with no marker may actually become medium with a marker (if you get what I mean)? And hard without a marker would be for the pros?

Yeh see where your comin from. It would just make the game a bit harder once your winning easily on the hardest level.

that would make the game much much better that is a good suggestion

it will be just impossible to play come one they chose the special ball in the last minute and how u gonna go!! trust me thats impossible!!

It wouldnt be impossible it would just need more concerntration.

I only posted this suggestion because a lot of people were moaning that it was to easy batting now this would be to hard.

i find this game hard enough thanks! maybe once i've got a few more games under my belt i will agree with this suggestion, but at the moment i must be useless! lol, but it is a good idea to have the option of turning the marker off for all yuo hardened pros out there! would be impossible for multiplayer though, as you wouldn't be able to see where you are bowling.

Not required instead they should make the batting hard by implementing swing in air,ball missing the bat by few cms. attimes,disabling/replacing the six-hit button for inform low confidence batsman etc..

Users who are viewing this thread