General Chat The PlanetCricket League 2 | General Chat

Don't forget to pay @The Real Modi otherwise, you'll not perform at all!
:lol :lol noted, but he already has enough money to buy ICC more than once (If he hasn't done it already :p) so why rob this poor guy in exchange of good performance? Have mercy :p

:lol :lol noted, but he already has enough money to buy ICC more than once (If he hasn't done it already :p) so why rob this poor guy in exchange of good performance? Have mercy :p
You can't change someone's habits, can you?

First name: Kelby
Last name: Rogerson
Nationality: :ire: Irish
Bowling hand: Right-handed batsman
Bat position: Lower order (0 points)
Batting ability: ★ ★ (2 points)
Bowling style: Leg-spinner (2 points)
Bowling ability: ★ ★ (2 points)
Fielding position: Outfielder
Player likeness: Batting - Chris Lynn // Bowling - James Muirhead
Could you select one?

Please anyone tell me the full story of @zwarrior and Pawan Negi.
So basically, in PCPL S6, we had an auction before the start of the T20 Leg of the tournament. In that auction, zwarrior was the most expensive pick, costing $53,000

Much was expected of him, but he just couldn’t live up to the price tag. In the T20 leg, I was also one of the flops, so we started teasing each other as Pawan Negi, when he was infamously bought for 7.5 crores in the IPL and didn’t performed well at all.

I redeemed myself in the OD and First Class legs, but he just didn’t :p

Then came the TPCL, in that one too, there wasn’t much change in his performance.

So basically, in PCPL S6, we had an auction before the start of the T20 Leg of the tournament. In that auction, zwarrior was the most expensive pick, costing $53,000

Much was expected of him, but he just couldn’t live up to the price tag. In the T20 leg, I was also one of the flops, so we started teasing each other as Pawan Negi, when he was infamously bought for 7.5 crores in the IPL and didn’t performed well at all.

I redeemed myself in the OD and First Class legs, but he just didn’t :p

Then came the TPCL, in that one too, there wasn’t much change in his performance.
He was signed for his off the field skills:spy. And I have no regrets going bankrupt for him. :D

I'm on here (almost) everyday but I don't think I can commit to this, sincere apologies. I guess I can follow this one and see, and maybe be ready for the next one.

I have no clue about this except that it is a fantasy league of some sort.
its like a real cricket match
I'm on here (almost) everyday but I don't think I can commit to this, sincere apologies. I guess I can follow this one and see, and maybe be ready for the next one.
well tbh you dont really have to do much here like drafts etc

sim will do most of the things for you

and also you arent alone here, there are around a dozen more in your team!

Users who are viewing this thread