General Chat The PlanetCricket League 2 | General Chat

Till when the signups open?
We require a minimum of 52 x signups in order to have 15 x player squads. ATM there are 5 x signups left to make the minimum.
We'll keep the signups open till Monday 1 PM IST, hopefully we have filled the minimum. If there are more than 52 x signups then we will increase the squad sizes.
So hurry up and signup :)

We require a minimum of 52 x signups in order to have 15 x player squads. ATM there are 5 x signups left to make the minimum.
We'll keep the signups open till Monday 1 PM IST, hopefully we have filled the minimum. If there are more than 52 x signups then we will increase the squad sizes.
So hurry up and signup :)
How about allowing 3 to 4 star players this time around? Considering the activeness now

2 of them can have 8 stars
While the additional can have just 6 like normal

How about allowing 3 to 4 star players this time around? Considering the activeness now

2 of them can have 8 stars
While the additional can have just 6 like normal
Then it wouldn't remain a PC players league. Playing just 7 PC Players in a lineup wouldn't be so exciting.

Then it wouldn't remain a PC players league. Playing just 7 PC Players in a lineup wouldn't be so exciting.
Of course the first course of action will be to get 52 sign ups.

Although if not, then we have to be practical considering the current scenario

That's just pure bragging mate ...... Remember the result of taking a jibe at Dada ? That sweet .....

Glad no one signed up as him this time . Good for you .....

860315842.jpg

Remember the result of taking a jibe at Dada ? That sweet .....

Glad no one signed up as him this time . Good for you .....

860315842.jpg

There are still signups left.

2 Million vCash each to the next two Opening batsman's signups and next genuine Legspin signup!
Give me 4mil, I'll change my signup :p

Users who are viewing this thread