Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I like to see how things will go from here onwards...
It's pretty clear. Sign up, either create a team or join a team, get going with new players recruitment and then see if your team has been successful with the proposal.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
It's pretty clear. Sign up, either create a team or join a team, get going with new players recruitment and then see if your team has been successful with the proposal.
There are 2 teams, which made wonderful proposal/offers... so it is difficult to decide currently, so I like to wait few more days...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Wow. Happy this is back. Good luck to all the teams !

Anyway, I have a doubt. Will all the players be selected by the "proposal" or is there any other way for players to be recruited ? Will there be any player drafts (like we have in cricket leagues) or auction (like we had in pcpl) or something else ?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Anyway, I have a doubt. Will all the players be selected by the "proposal" or is there any other way for players to be recruited ? Will there be any player drafts (like we have in cricket leagues) or auction (like we had in pcpl) or something else ?
Proposals and a mini draft if there are vacancies.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Player name & surname: Kumarjit Biswas
Player role: Bowling All-rounder
Batting hand: RHB
Bowling Arm: RLS

Player name & surname: Kumarjit Biswas
Player role: Bowling All-rounder
Batting hand: RHB
Bowling Arm: RLS
Why twice?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
By quoting the sentence from offers by other teams and sending the similar offer to other players to recruit. Surely, as Gary said, very 'lame' :lol
Instead of crying about coincidences (which i doubt you're making up), you should focus on your recycled team :D
Why twice?
That's exactly what i wondered upon seeing your team's name and logo. Why attempt this twice, when the first time it didn't go so well?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
That's exactly what i wondered upon seeing your team's name and logo. Why attempt this twice, when the first time it didn't go so well?
uhm... better than Sky Flops anyway...

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Instead of crying about coincidences (which i doubt you're making up), you should focus on your recycled team :D
Are you sure you are not trying to cover up the mess you created by giving it the name 'conincidence'?

Focus is always there. That's the reason why we have a team thread up with the name, logo, mascot, apparels homeground and more importantly a background story which I doubt you people will ever have. Lol

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Focus is always there. That's the reason why we have a team thread up with the name, logo, mascot, apparels homeground and more importantly a background story which I doubt you people will ever have. Lol
It's easy to have these things quickly when they were already ready for use :rolleyes

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It's easy to have these things quickly when they were already ready for use :rolleyes
Pity that you don't understand the difference between a newly created gfx and the old ones.

Users who are viewing this thread