The thread of fail - teams that didn't make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
'sin' committing 'sisters', the sinisters!

sin?is?ter   
[sin-uh-ster]
–adjective
1.threatening or portending evil, harm, or trouble; ominous: a sinister remark.
2.bad, evil, base, or wicked; fell: his sinister purposes.
3.unfortunate; disastrous; unfavorable: a sinister accident.

:facepalm

reminds a paper-plane!

fly away at a simple blow!

Welcome to the team Jdeus, good to have you. :)

@Zax - Thanks for taking the time and searching for the word in the dictionary, we appreciate that you took so much time in finding the meaning of our team name. :p

Just kidding, please don't take it seriously. :)

How about all of our team members using a Sinister Sharks' based siggies from now on? It would be cool, wouldn't it?

BTW what about our logo Adi? Zax looks pretty interested in finding out the meaning of our team's name. Why dont you make a logo for us Zax? :p

@Biggy - Name doesn't matter. It's the on field performance that matters. ;)

Seriously Zax, would you please do a logo for our team, if you want. :) We would be glad to have our team logo made by such a great graphic maker like you. :)

Welcome to the team Jdeus, good to have you. :)

@Zax - Thanks for taking the time and searching for the word in the dictionary, we appreciate that you took so much time in finding the meaning of our team name. :p

Just kidding, please don't take it seriously. :)

No problems :D

Can I be vice captain or vice vice captain please??

I guess you mean captain and vice captain? Hedger and I will be posting the line ups, that will be the only role of the captain and vice captain but we will make sure that every player gets a chance. :)

Haha, alright. Don't worry, it isn't like captain or vice captain will take any big decisions. You can feel free to give away your feedbacks/suggestions about the playing XI and all the other necessary stuff. About cheerleaders as well, we don't mind. :spy

@Tarun - You're in mate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread