This game is horrible and you know it.

The game is better without Commentary...it becomes boring after playing for a while(the same old commentary). You hate the batting because you can't bat using the arrow keys only :p...tbh I have never played a cricket game with such a realistic batting style. The bowling marker is fast but you will get used to it by practicing in the net...and graphics is good...at least its not like C07 or AC09 that graphics is awesome so people buy but in the end the gameplay and AI is poor. IMO Mindstorm made a good cricket game at least better than the latest cricket game released and will improve as more version of the game is released.

The crowd noises are great and it feels alive and involved! There are even seagulls to be heard! Thank goodness for that!

I completely agree with the thread starter. I still haven't made it past the avatar, but I'm trying.

I have a love/hate relationship with this game. When I'm batting, it's great, when I'm bowling I hate it.

Offline bowling is terrible, the fact the AI can move after the ball line/length is placed is the stupidist thing I have ever seen. The AI can walk right across his stumps, to hit the ball on the onside every delivery, it's ludicrous.

Both the player and the AI should be limited to a small movement area, to stop this, if they can patch that in, this would be a great cricket game. This is the only thing wrong with the bowling. Spin bowling is the best in any game and the special delivery of all bowlers are deadly.

Another thing that needs to be changed is batsman running speed, they need to be slowed down. The final disappointment was the lack of offline stat tracking, I doubt this can be changed through a patch, but it is something Mindstorm should consider if they decide to make another cricket game.

Both the player and the AI should be limited to a small movement area, to stop this, if they can patch that in, this would be a great cricket game. This is the only thing wrong with the bowling. Spin bowling is the best in any game and the special delivery of all bowlers are deadly.

Bos - I completely agree.

Users who are viewing this thread