Ticket Question

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi there. I have recently considered buying tickets for ICC T20 in June in England. However I faced some problems when trying to purchase tickets as it said 'Currently unavailable' on all price ranges for the India Bangladesh game at Trent Bridge.

My dad said that they are probably all sold out by now, But is there a chance of more tickets coming out? Has anyone ever experienced this problem and later got tickets?

Link - https://eticketing.co.uk/iccwt20/tickethub.aspx

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I imagine they've sold out. I entertained the idea of buying a couple of tickets for one of days at The Oval, and that was when they first came out, which was early January iirc. So they've more than likely sold out by now.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Crap..There go my hopes of ever seeing the Indian Cricket Team with my very own eyes.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
True. But I was really looking forward to watching them play this summer. Thanks anyway for telling me about the England Tour. I'll be ready as soon as the Tickets go on sale then.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
You could try Ebay a month or so before the actual game, there's normally a ticket or 2 for most games pop up on there I think. Definitely worth checking!

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Price range? I know tickets are resold. But sometimes at ridiculous prices.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I honestly couldn't tell you tbh mate, you'll just have to keep checking Ebay, never know, if you keep checking you might pick one up for not much above the list price.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Not surprised that they are sold out at the moment, however there always seems to be extra tickets released when you get closer, so don't give up hope and keep a keen eye out. A keen eye like a bird, maybe penguins?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Early bird man. Early bird. You gotta be the early bird.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Sign up to the ECB newsletter, think it's called TwelthMan, gives you all ticket release updates, and they'll let you know if any more tickets are released.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There is still a chance you could get a ticket. When I bought my ticket for day one of the Edgbaston Test this summer, tickets for all of the other days were unavailable but a few months later they offered me a ticket for the second day, which I took. It would be a good day out, there is a large Asian population here as you know and Trent Bridge is England's second best ground.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
During Pakistan's tour of England, tickets were being resold 2 months before on eBay, so I was able to pick some up for about 4-5 pounds more than the "ticket price" which wasn't too bad, as they were good seats.

You may be able to give that a try, start looking prehaps once a week every week, and you might get a decent deal (thats what I did)

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Thanks everyone. I'll try Ebay from now on.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Not suggesting you try ebay, can't abide ticket touting. Pretty sure you'll be able to pick up tickets in the correct manner rather than buying tickets at inflated prices from penguins?

Users who are viewing this thread