Tips for Bowling and Batting.

mobeenwah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Greetings,

I am really struggling with my team in ICC 2012 and would really like some help from the players here. I play International Career only with South Africa. What's happening is that;

In Tests:
- My batting collapses on a pitch where the CPU made 400+ runs
- My bowlers can't get wickets the same way CPU took in my batting
- I usually need to be very slow in batting because I keep getting out if I play too aggressive, while the CPU plays on a good strike rate against me even in Tests.

In ODs:
- Same problem that many has with this game, batting not aggressive enough.
- Batsmen get out early if I raise the aggression bar above 6 early
- CPU usually make around 250 with ease while I get stuck around 170

I also want to know any good bowling tips for Tests. Both on containing the batsmen and going for the wickets. Any advice on coaching young batsmen/bowlers would be appreciated

supratim

School Cricketer
Greetings,

I am really struggling with my team in ICC 2012 and would really like some help from the players here. I play International Career only with South Africa. What's happening is that;

In Tests:
- I usually need to be very slow in batting because I keep getting out if I play too aggressive, while the CPU plays on a good strike rate against me even in Tests.

In ODs:

I also want to know any good bowling tips for Tests. Both on containing the batsmen and going for the wickets. Any advice on coaching young batsmen/bowlers would be appreciated

just lost to england by 5-0 in easy version....... i was playing as australia.......... cook is playing like bradman........:(

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Greetings,

In Tests:

In ODs:

I see you are also struggling with the same things that's why you copy pasted my post :P

Users who are viewing this thread