Top 10 online players pc.

Well as far as Kaleem goes jarrarrow, i defeated him three times in a row.

I will have to say that there are two players that are best in my list because with these two players the ball didnt lag and they performed well.

1. Nadnab
2. christy_lenin

While kaleem is also a good player but he give short balls too much and thats why get punished

I don't know how kaleem n hamza is there in the list. I had two games with kaleem and both of em he quited when i was about to win. same goes for HAMZA even.
All i can say is both of em are not fair players!

sameer_st added 16 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Still in denial....

Here's a piece of advice for ya: the guy who makes the most gay jokes is the most likely to be a latent homosexual.

If it's any consolation, there's nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Hope this helps.

lmao! Hilarious bruv:p

Here's a piece of advice for ya: the guy who makes the most gay jokes is the most likely to be a latent homosexual.

Wait wait wait...... since Hamza is the one making gay accusations & jokes, doesnt it mean that he is the gay dude ?

Hmmmm a Closet Gay Quitter ....

I don't know how kaleem n hamza is there in the list. I had two games with kaleem and both of em he quited when i was about to win. same goes for HAMZA even.
All i can say is both of em are not fair players!

Id agree to the same statement . Kaleem played 3 games with me & lost comprehensively , during the 4th game he was struggling pretty badly & he quit at a very decisive stage . He apologized & we never played after that. As far as hamza is concerned he is a compulsive quitter .

Last edited:
Wait wait wait...... since Hamza is the one making gay accusations & jokes, doesnt it mean that he is the gay dude ?
Hmmmm a Closet Gay Quitter ....
being gay is irrelevant. On the other hand, being a quitter is quite shameful!

I sincerely hope he's not a quitter, that sort of thing has wreaked havoc with the online aspect of AC09. In fact, those awful "online quitter" threads would never have even existed if the developers had thought ahead a little bit and put a quitter penalty system in place for the released version.

Yea calling hamza gay is an insult to homosexuals.

and agree with Captain, its really not that difficult to stop quitters. They also put absolutly no piracy protection on the PC version and then bitched that it was being pirated.

For all the great work they did, they really shot themselves in the foot by half assing little things.

Yea calling hamza gay is an insult to homosexuals.

Sorry Sir, My Bad .....

butters.jpg

That was the most frustrating thing about the AC09 release - so many little deficiencies that could and should have been remedied. Unfortunately these little things had major impacts.

I vote for Hmarka to be hired on the next team for AC10. He can be the "Online Punitive Measures Development Manager" with a 6-figure starting salary. :p

I vote for Hmarka to be hired on the next team for AC10. He can be the "Online & Offline Punitive Measures Development Manager" with a 7-figure starting salary

Feel free to add xbox and ps3.
1 Andromeda
2 111diablo111
3 rocky g
4 kabooka
5 hamza
6 Dabi
7 sunnykinger
8 kaleem
9 christy-lenin
10 crickt-exprt
Just my opinion btw.

According to me
1.Jararrow
2.Dabi
3.abcde_2009
4.sunnykinger
5.chellaporiki
6.rehan
7.luckyboy

I vote for Hmarka to be hired on the next team for AC10. He can be the "Online Punitive Measures Development Manager" with a 6-figure starting salary. :p

I vote for Hmarka to be hired on the next team for AC10. He can be the "Online & Offline Punitive Measures Development Manager" with a 7-figure starting salary

Thanks guys but I do not think these companies want a dose of realism, they are aiming for the casual cricket gamer market and that is far from what I or most other PC users are .

Thanks guys but I do not think these companies want a dose of realism, they are aiming for the casual cricket gamer market and that is far from what I or most other PC users are .

I think we mostly just wanted to hit you up for a loan when you got your 7-figure starting salary :p

Aw! I wish i was in there. I haven't played for a while now because i don't find anyone online nowdays. There is no one to play against online. I see no one in the list of players. but this game is fun to play online.

According to me
1.Jararrow
2.Dabi
3.abcde_2009
4.sunnykinger
5.chellaporiki
6.rehan
7.luckyboy

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate! I was away for a while but I'm back now and would love to play a game against you! Of all the players I've played against I rate you and Jaraarrow the highest. Always loved your bowling, it's one of the best I've played online! :hpraise

Dabi added 4 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Aw! I wish i was in there. I haven't played for a while now because i don't find anyone online nowdays. There is no one to play against online. I see no one in the list of players. but this game is fun to play online.

I'd play you but I remember we tried it once and it was near unplayable due to the lag!

Thanks for the vote of confidence mate! I was away for a while but I'm back now and would love to play a game against you! Of all the players I've played against I rate you and Jaraarrow the highest. Always loved your bowling, it's one of the best I've played online! :hpraise

Finally you are back, i enjoy playing against you and all the 7 players i listed. :happy

Users who are viewing this thread