Tough Sig and Avatar rules

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sig and Avatar rules

This rule is in effect from August 16,2005.

All avatars should be maximum 100x100 in size.
All signatures should be maximum300x100 in size including all text. :eek:

This rule applies to all including Planetcricket Staff.
that is so tough man :(
i have got Avatar of 124x125
& Signature of 350x264
that means both of them will be removed :crying
i thought you Admins would be thinking of increasing the size & dimensions of Avatar :( but.....
Signature size should be decreased but not the Avatar size,you should increase the size of Avatar & decrease the size of signature
Hope you Admins will look into this :cheers

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
scorpion_rulezz said:
that is so tough man :(
i have got Avatar of 124x125
& Signature of 350x264
that means both of them will be removed :crying
i thought you Admins would be thinking of increasing the size & dimensions of Avatar :( but.....
Signature size should be decreased but not the Avatar size,you should increase the size of Avatar & decrease the size of signature
Hope you Admins will look into this :cheers
Why are you bothered? Surely the content of the posts is more important than the signatures?

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
duffarma said:
Yeah, we wouldn't want the million dollar baby sig going to waste now, would we?
Yeah We Can't :D.Plz If Someone Can Edit It Through Image Shack I Don't Know How To Use It & Make The Size Similar To as Described.... :rolleyes: Reps For Him :)

andrew_nixon said:
Why are you bothered? Surely the content of the posts is more important than the signatures?
look Andrew as i said i wasn't in favour of big signatures it's like flooding the thread with huge signatures,text,links etc i just said that increase the avatar size the dimensions are ok 100*100 & the size is increased to 50kb that is a good news :) Ste told me about that,it's ok now :happy ,My post surely favours Avatar Not Signatures,so Andrew Read Before You Write :)

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
scorpion_rulezz said:
look Andrew as i said i wasn't in favour of big signatures it's like flooding the thread with huge signatures,text,links etc i just said that increase the avatar size the dimensions are ok 100*100 & the size is increased to 50kb that is a good news :) Ste told me about that,it's ok now :happy ,My post surely favours Avatar Not Signatures,so Andrew Read Before You Write :)
I was referring to signatures and avatars, but again does anyone really care about what someones avatar is?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I like the new rules, I sometimes get quite frustrated with large sigs (leading to me turning them off altogether) and am not really bothered about avatars, gonna be tough on the guys with animated avatars though

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
andrew_nixon said:
I was referring to signatures and avatars, but again does anyone really care about what someones avatar is?
I Don't Think So,But As Rep Points Are There For Fun So Do Avatars & Signatures For Trademark/Fun/Information etc whatever :)
most importantly as you said the content i agree on that.The size of the avatar is increased so that is really a good news :) & about the signature can anyone reduce my dimensions of the Signature before they.... !

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
hassan1823 said:
ya i can i will post it tomorrow
Dimensions as you already know are 300*100 & hasan if you also can edit my avatar dimensions to 100*100 which is now i think 124*125
waiting :)
Thanks in advance :p

Last edited:

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Big signatures are irritating & makes reding difficult.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
bharat said:
Big signatures are irritating & makes reding difficult.

Absolutely. Reading lots of one liner posts will big sigs can be painful !

Users who are viewing this thread