transfer created player

Ami

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i was playing at my friends house where i had my created player and its career,now i have purchased Don Bradman Cricket 14, how can i transfer my created player to my profile.

I tried copying my career save file it showed up in career menu but i cant get my player in created player section.

update:i created a new player with same name and when i click update player it shows four options,i dont get what it says exactly can any one help me please

replace aspects of local with downloaded
use downloaded as is,save local as free agent
use local as is,save downloaded as free agent
use local as is,forget downloaded

thank you

The first point is to replace the current players visuals, stats, skills, identity etc. to the downloaded player (these can be individually chosen when this option is selected)
The second point is to use the downloaded player in the current players position and put the current player under free agents which is a "team" that stores players with non-selected roles
The third point is keeping the current player as is and storing the downloaded player in free agents
The fourth point is to keep everything as it is and not to download the player

This only happens when you are downloading an update for a player... it is not necessary if the player is created by you unless you want to share the player to get it to your system or get a better version of that player
To get the original created player you must share that player from the academy on your friends system and then download it onto your systems academy

Hope this helps:cheers

thank you

and is there any way i can transfer my created player from my friend's profile to my profile

Yes all you have to do is select the player and select the share option on your friends system which will upload it to the online academy.

Then on your system go onto the online academy and just search for either the players name or your friends online name which should bring up your created player and then just download it onto your system by selecting save player.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ami

Users who are viewing this thread