Don Bradman Cricket 14 Acheivements or Trophy List Confirmed!

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
That is really interesting. It's one of those stories that will never be replicated in the modern day. I don't expect to see Monty Panesar opening the batting when he gets a bit older.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
That is really interesting. It's one of those stories that will never be replicated in the modern day. I don't expect to see Monty Panesar opening the batting when he gets a bit older.

the closest i can think of was mark richardson who played for NZ. started as a bowler, got the yips and ended up opening the batting and scoring a hundred at lords. ended up averaging over 44.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Don't worry. I remember that hundred as I was watching it live. Not everyone in the crowd was happy but a 300 ball hundred to help grind his team into a good position was needed. It's my favourite sort of hundred and England won the next day anyway. I think that was also Strauss' first and Hussain's last test.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Don't worry. I remember that hundred as I was watching it live. Not everyone in the crowd was happy but a 300 ball hundred to help grind his team into a good position was needed. It's my favourite sort of hundred and England won the next day anyway. I think that was also Strauss' first and Hussain's last test.

yes, it was. i remember him getting 90-odd in the first innings too and looking absolutely gutted to get out.

Users who are viewing this thread