Trev's Graphics [<Requests ON>] New Stuff

Tom was like the best one there he played wicked guitar Travis is probaly the best drummer i have heard eva and Mark he was a good vocalist and yeah...

Love it trev! The bg is really grunge and I really like it. I'm trying to give you some constructive criticism but I can't find any to say lol! Great work mate, keep it up, reps for you....when I can lol...

Last edited:
Hey treva just one request , the sig u made for me is said to be too big can u pls edit and give me a smaller version

pinchinator said:
Tom was like the best one there he played wicked guitar Travis is probaly the best drummer i have heard eva and Mark he was a good vocalist and yeah...
travis is the only talented member

Here as a bit of a muck around sig, just trying some bg effects with filter options ect :)

windiessigcc5.png

Let me know what you think :cheers

V2 is much better than v1. However I don't like the text but everyone else does, that just shows that nobody knows text like me lol jks...yea I really like the idea but I think it is lacking something, I think maybe a clipping mask on the right hand side going with the flow would do the trick...great work mate:cheers

trev can u please help me out nobody will take up my sigs can u make a shane watson or a shaun tait

Users who are viewing this thread