Tutsi's Gameplay Patch FINAL Released : Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

Tutsi's Roster(Gameplay) Patch BETA-II has been released and can be downloaded for the 1st post of this thread.

Well, I'll share this honestly that considering with the amount of downloads, I was rather disappointed with the lack of feedback regarding BETA-I of this patch which was released few days back. With more than 100 downloads, diaskasun and Allrounder18 were the only ones to post some sort of feedback regarding the patch.

I really hope the response is a bit better for this version.

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
^Even i played with your patch but my internet connection was down so could not post anything regarding it. My view on your patch 1 was that the batting difficulty increased slightly(although i could hit 4's and 6's easily)!!
trying Beta-II now.Will post a quick review later!!

FreddieFan

International Coach
I've had a quick go with your patch (by no means an extensive playtest) and have the following comments.

The patch succeeds in making it more difficult to bat. It is slightly more difficult to pierce the infiled because the shot aiming is less precise. It encourages the player to refrain from cover driving everything (a problem in the game rather than the patch; in real life you shouldn't be able to cover drive a ball of 'good' length, whereas you can in the game) because as the shot is less accurate it suddenly matters if it goes in the air. However, if you time the shot well it will still invariably break through (I assume this is because a 'perfectly' timed shot goes in the direction of the centre of the wedge - if this is correct it is a game thing rather than a patch thing). Unfortunately, poor AI field setting choices still allow unrealistically high run rates to be achieved.

The greater variation in AI bowling is welcome although it creates some issues. The very large cursor makes bouncers in particular very difficult to judge - it is not always obvious until the last minute, when it is too late to place the shot (playig with a keyboard). While this is not entirely a bad thing (it prevents short balls being the run feasts they used to be) I think it would be more satisfactory to make hooks and cuts harder by reducing the timing window and making mistimed shots go in the air more than by simply tricking the player - although I've no idea if there is any way of doing this on a shot by shot basis, as would be required.

Overall, a good effort, and the harder batting is certainly welcome. I'd wait for the patch before looking to improve it further.

mytimeisnow

Club Captain
Not able to release is all rubbish....!!!!!!!

I strongly believe that what all the Persons who have been saying that they have made the alternative kits themselves is bullshit.

If they have been able to make those, why dont they have any answer to how they were able to crack down the async.big.w32.

I m 100% sure they dont know it either. They have just did it all on Photoshop or any other photo editor.

The lack of answers to the question that HOW CAN WE EDIT async.big.w32 is not with anyone.

So its high time for you guys to know the truth.

All patch makers I m sure you have an valid answer to my question which was never raised before.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
I've had a quick go with your patch (by no means an extensive playtest) and have the following comments.

The patch succeeds in making it more difficult to bat. It is slightly more difficult to pierce the infiled because the shot aiming is less precise. It encourages the player to refrain from cover driving everything (a problem in the game rather than the patch; in real life you shouldn't be able to cover drive a ball of 'good' length, whereas you can in the game) because as the shot is less accurate it suddenly matters if it goes in the air. However, if you time the shot well it will still invariably break through (I assume this is because a 'perfectly' timed shot goes in the direction of the centre of the wedge - if this is correct it is a game thing rather than a patch thing). Unfortunately, poor AI field setting choices still allow unrealistically high run rates to be achieved.

Ya, being able to play ff cover drive to a 'good' length delivery, but then, this is a game and we should treat it like one. Increasing the 'V' zone makes one leave and defend balls bowled outside off-side with a packed off-side in-field. Even perfectly timed shots may get caught, and thats the beauty of it. Earlier I was able to cream the bowler even if the field was packed. Just played with the FINAL version of the patch last night against AUSTRALIA and they surely gave me a hard time. Eventually I was all out for 186 chasing a total of 252.

The greater variation in AI bowling is welcome although it creates some issues. The very large cursor makes bouncers in particular very difficult to judge - it is not always obvious until the last minute, when it is too late to place the shot (playing with a keyboard). While this is not entirely a bad thing (it prevents short balls being the run feasts they used to be) I think it would be more satisfactory to make hooks and cuts harder by reducing the timing window and making mistimed shots go in the air more than by simply tricking the player - although I've no idea if there is any way of doing this on a shot by shot basis, as would be required.

Overall, a good effort, and the harder batting is certainly welcome. I'd wait for the patch before looking to improve it further.

Well, timing window for individual shots cant not be tweaked with. Well bouncers are meant to 'surprise' the batsmen...:D. Well you'll get used to predicting the length of the ball as you play a bit more. I play with KB as well and its really good when you think the ball is outside off stump and suddenly the final marker lands right on the off stump. I've been ruled LBW in this sort oif a situation many times...:D.

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
yes the patch has change thing around, i tryed it and found it very difficult to slog even after batting for so long.. but agian thanks to some stupid feild settings by AI you can out play the AI. but gain and a gain very good work man, you are trully giftted.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
TUTSI GAMEPLAY PATCH FINAL RELEASED

Patch for playing as INDIA has been uploaded at the moment. You can play against any nation while play as INDIA. The same would apply for individual patches for other nations as well. Patch for other nations would be added in subsequent time. So do keep checking every now n then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread