TV Coverage

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I feel sorry for you poms. You have to pay to watch Sky Sports yet we get Sky Sports on free to air TV. :D

Can't wait till Warney comes in. The commentary is so annoying.

The commentary in the main is awful. Hussain, Atherton and Holding are decent, but the rest are quite annoying. Well, Hussain's good when he's not trying to judge players ability anyway.

Bumble use to be one of my favourites, but his standards have slipped. Hussain and Botham are both idoits. Holding is pretty good and I really like Atherton.

Can't stand Nic Knigh though, is he going to be doing any of the coverage :(

I feel for all of you guys. We in India get all the cricket live and it is`nt way too costly as well.
We get the Sky Sports Coverage during the English season and the Channel 9 coverage during the Aussie season on Star Cricket.

Surely Ashes should be free to air? Especially when you get football world cups, Olympics etc free. The Ashes is big as that

Bumble use to be one of my favourites, but his standards have slipped. Hussain and Botham are both idoits. Holding is pretty good and I really like Atherton.

Can't stand Nic Knigh though, is he going to be doing any of the coverage :(

I really like Nick Knight. He did a top job of hosting the Womens World Cup, certainly better than Botham and Lloyd. Hussain's actually quite a decent commentator, and is very good at breaking down technique, just his judgement of talent that lets him down. Athers is the best of a bad bunch though I agree, really like his commentary.

They need to start getting more overseas comentators in. Instead of having an all english line-up(with Holding) have a few of the touring sides regular comentators in aswell. Would have been nice for Richie to comentate one last time on an English Ashes series but nevermind. Hopefully Warne will liven things up.

I really like Nick Knight. He did a top job of hosting the Womens World Cup, certainly better than Botham and Lloyd. Hussain's actually quite a decent commentator, and is very good at breaking down technique, just his judgement of talent that lets him down. Athers is the best of a bad bunch though I agree, really like his commentary.

What happened to Bumble, he used to be so good. In New Zealand last yeat he was fantastic to listen to. I don't know why I don't like Knight tbh, he just bugs me I guess.

I don't know, think it's just the novelty of his style has worn off. He now just repeats the same old rubbish. "solid action" "quick enough" "well organised" "start the car" just the same old useless drivel over and over again. Sky need to get Aggers into their com box tbh.

They need to start getting more overseas comentators in. Instead of having an all english line-up(with Holding) have a few of the touring sides regular comentators in aswell. Would have been nice for Richie to comentate one last time on an English Ashes series but nevermind. Hopefully Warne will liven things up.

Agree, very boring especially being an Aussie supporter to only hear English. Just one or two is all they need. Hell I'd probably take Nichols.

This is the most biased commentary I have ever heard. EVER. Pathetic. Picking away at Michael Clarke's figures to make him sound like the worst bowler on the planet. It's disgraceful.

Users who are viewing this thread