TV Coverage

I'm disappointed. I was hoping to hear Chappell, Taylor and that other guy (not Warne). You can't have an Ashes with only English commentary.

This coverage is ████ all round, SBS is doing its bit to piss me off.

Was best in 2005 when it was on channel 4, atleast the comentary was ubiased with Mark Nicholas and Richie Benaud etc. Although best of all it was free. You have to pay to listen to the drivel on sky. Holding is pretty good and Nasser can provide some alright spots but the rest are fairly boring. Sure Warne will even it up when he comes in.

I'm disappointed. I was hoping to hear Chappell, Taylor and that other guy (not Warne). You can't have an Ashes with only English commentary.

Slater? Warne is in later in the test but it won't change a thing.

Whenever I hear the name Slater I instantly think of "CRUNCH". He used to say it every time Gilchrist put bat on ball. I'd rather have Chappelli back, enjoyed his commentary in the T20 WC. Warnie'll be with them tommorow I think, they said he'll be with them for the rest of the week.

Slater is a gun. Far better than this mob of commentators who I have turned off thanks to the red button.

Warne will be back once he's knocked out of his poker tournament.

Whenever I hear the name Slater I instantly think of "CRUNCH". He used to say it every time Gilchrist put bat on ball. I'd rather have Chappelli back, enjoyed his commentary in the T20 WC. Warnie'll be with them tommorow I think, they said he'll be with them for the rest of the week.

Nah, I hate the "BANG straight to point" from Bill Lawry lol. At least Slater says crunch after the ball has actually being crunched for 6 lol.

Slater is such a freckin fanboy it isn't even funny.

Users who are viewing this thread