TV Graphics Editing - Including Sky, C4, nine, ESPN STAR, and Ten Sports

hi ste.....i'm still using ur SKY SPORTS v1.1 patch coz i think it looks great in the game.

when r u going to finish this patch by editing to pause menu, and all other menus which appear while playing the game.

and also there are some bugs in this patch which others might have ponted out earlier, like a player's name and his runs over lapping, and the info. which comes at the bottom sometimes gets overlapped. i think u can remove the "sky sports infobar" garphic which is there in at the bottom to get more space in the scorecard. besides it looks awful and unrelaistic as it does it appear in real life cricket.

Yo Ste, similar question to Tutsi's but mine's regarding the C4 patch, am probably one of the one one's using that one but just wondering if there are gna be any more updates or improvements for that?

Well next I hope to do the Channel 4 one and try and get it finished then I will try and make some more screens for the Sky Sports patch.

Tutsi, are you sure that Sky Sports Infobar doesnt appear on the bar in real life? Im pretty sure it does sometimes sliding onto the bar.

Ste

From what I remember the Infobar does appear on the bar, but it doesnt stay there all the time, i think thats what Tutsi might mean?

Briggsey,Is that video from PES 3 or Fifa Series ?

See http://www.cricket04.com for the latest version of Aussie1sts Nine TV Patch.

score.jpg

wagon.jpg

start.jpg

What do I do to un-install the channel 9 patch. I installed it, tried it out then wanted to go back to the sky sports patch. I re-installed it on top of it. During the game menus did change back but the other menu's like Pause menu, Wagon wheel, scorecard etc have the channel 9 colors (green). If I have to revert back to defaults, what should I do?

thanks brigs
You will need the original files for that, either from the original gob file or get someone that has the originals to the pause menu etc to email it to you. Third option is to wait for the sky sports menu pack to be released.

Also if there are any problems with the patch post them here and i will fix them. The end of an inns not being replaced by the nine menu i know about, still have to find the file for that.

Last edited:
thanks, barmy i guess that is right. Could you put it into the offset form for the config editor? Also do you know where the save menu one is as someone is asking for that to be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread