TV Overlays

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
murtuzah said:
There is no such thing as an Ary Digital TV overlay. They use the Ten Sports graphics and simply replace the corner logo with their own.

Oh and its been settled with Legend Master that I will be making the SABC Supersport (South Africa) TV overlay.

Ind- Pak 2006 series was a joint production by ARY Digital and Ten Sports..
and their layouts were TOTALLY different than ten sports..it was similar to sky sports UK !

ahmmm...can you show a sample of your work so that we can judge your quality as i havent seen you patching or making any graphics before !

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Yep, thats what I thought ppl wud say...thats why I provided the pics.

Channel four has more of a Test match feel to it whilst Sky Sports seems more one dayish because of the brighter colours...IMO...this is how they should be used.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Here is the ARY Digital Logo.

ary_digital.jpg

Brett_Lee

International Coach
As some of u know im doing channel 9

Here is an example of the mini scorecard

Can anyone try get some pics of the scoecard on channel 9 like the full one (so it will refresh my memory :p)

Attachments

• scorecard.png
    scorecard.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 234

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Thats not the sky sports its a different overlay going through sky sports from another channel. I think its DD Sports. But good work anyway!

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I should mention that the second side of the bar, the blue bit, flips round when the information changes, e.g. speed and batsman scores

holmie

Club Cricketer
im not sure if there will be any animation in the overlays. we'll have to ask LM if he can put that in the game.

brett lee that looks really good. ill get you really high quality screens of the 9 overlay.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
holmie said:
im not sure if there will be any animation in the overlays. we'll have to ask LM if he can put that in the game.

brett lee that looks really good. ill get you really high quality screens of the 9 overlay.
Thanks for that holmie. Im working on the major scorecard now so il try get some screens of that here tonight or tomorrow

holmie

Club Cricketer
im not sure if anyone is already doing the tensports one but here is a preview of mine.

untitled1copy5np.jpg

untitled2copy5mo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread