Tv Patch making Tutorial

decc66

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Aussie i dont suppose you`ve any idea of how to get this on to the xbox, ive managed to import bats, kits, pitch mats etc into the game even the stroke patches work but the Tv overlays have got me stumped. Id be grateful for any help m8

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I don't really know how you got those in but there has been a problem with the TV patch. We actually had to use the demo file to edit the contents so maybe that is why it won't work.

Hayden1983

School Cricketer
I need some help. I want to edit the scorebox in the game but I actually want to edit the text that appears in the box itself rather than the position or textures. More specifically I want it to say HOS, rather than USA when America is playing. Does anyone know how I change this text?

das_vicky

International Cricketer
I am confused abt using a square texture, i am using the size(ratio 4:1) 1024*256 and made the background transparent and added the square in it. But the game shows the square (1cm*1cm) size, cant it be done bigger?

voldemort

International Coach
Why dont you edit the width and height in the configs?

das_vicky

International Cricketer
the problem is that i am not sure what config to edit in the scorecard_pc.rfe. as i am doing it based on the sky tv overlay by prakash, i.e i am using his big file and importing my gifs to the fsh.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
DANNY79 said:
what software do you use to edit the exe file?

A hexeditor is the best way.

Das it all depends which type of config you are editing. Basically there are three. Skybacks, the logo and the bar. If you edit the skybar you would have to find any textures with skybar and change the values to the required one. If its the other 2 you just edit the one place where those two textures are in.

Hayden1983

School Cricketer
aussie1st said:
You have to edit the exe file.

I have tried editing the exe file. I found a section that appears to contain the abbreviations for all the teams that are used in the scorebox. So I changed the team that I wanted to change but then the game crashed when the in-game screen would normally appear after selecting squads etc...

Do I also need to change some of the xml files in the gob to make them match up with the exe or something.... or did I do something else?

Users who are viewing this thread