TV Series General Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most places on the internet and elsewhere would disagree with you. Saul is good but no where close to BB. Yes its your opinion, deplorable though.

Can you actually prove this though? This is what I'm alluding to as you making things up.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Can you actually prove this though? This is what I'm alluding to as you making things up.
Can you prove its not though? If not then you cant say I’m making things up……..

Bevab

Staff Member
Can you prove its not though? If not then you cant say I’m making things up……..

I’m sure you’ve heard of the burden of proof. You can’t come up with straw man arguments to the contrary or go “NO U” when someone points out your bullshit.

Bevab

Staff Member
Yes I could. I just did in fact. Deliberately as well.

Then you shouldn’t be crying over being called out on making things up when you have a history of doing it without any modicum of truth in them. The alternative would be admitting that you’re a sore loser and now you wouldn’t be wanting that would ya? ;)

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Then you shouldn’t be crying over being called out on making things up when you have a history of doing it without any modicum of truth in them. The alternative would be admitting that you’re a sore loser and now you wouldn’t be wanting that would ya? ;)
Honestly it comes with my type of posting. I expect these responses and actions by some guys. I dont want to get in to my bans/infractions because the last two mods that handed them out have since left the forums, in most part, and as such are not here to defend themselves.

That being said I deliberately used the statement ‘internet and most places’.

Back to the series though you should watch both, when you can would love to get your honest feedback. Theyre both great but for me BB was just a level above.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Most places on the internet and elsewhere would disagree with you. Saul is good but no where close to BB. Yes its your opinion, deplorable though.
Oh no, someone on the internet is bothered my opinion, how ever will I get to sleep at night

blackish-crying.gif

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
So RoP ends on a dissatisfying note in the end. Just a meh as it meandered on. Couldn’t even watch the later episodes fully even if they were the better ones. Wonder if you @Till Valhalla watched it till the end? Can’t even find a proper place to have a discourse on the series online without it being hijacked by the people of a certain negative breed pushing agendas.

Amazing that Amazon has blown their chances on not one but two fantasy properties successively due to sheer incompetence. And the muppets did not want a series as good as Expanse to continue when the best source material is yet to be utilised there.
I enjoyed it, but bear in mind that I enjoy anything (that should tell you about things I don't like).
I think they did some things very well and I am excited to see what they will do with them coming seasons.
Harfoots
Bronwyn
Isuldur
Durin and Elrond
I agree some execution could have been better.
The biggest sore spot was Galadriel not her arc but her actress. By the end she was doing better in some scenes but still very inconsistent.
I read the reddit complaints but most of them are just complaining for the sake of complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread