TV-style patch makers, help!

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am hoping to solve this problem without having to reinstall... :crying

I was trying the Channel 9 style for a while, then I tried the skysports patch, which i actually like better. So I want to stick with the skysports patch. But here is what I am getting now...
the first one is of the regular game in action, no problems there, but the pause menu is still from the channel nine, and the change field menu is completely white... is there any individual files i can change or something else to fix this? like i said i would like to have all the skysports menus only. thanks in advance...
by the way notice the field editor at work??? 8 people in the slip cordon and keep cutting the ball away from the batsman.... works most of the time to restrict them below 100....
i should mention that i have already tried reinstalling the skysports patch, and i did unzip all the required files to the bats folder as described.

Last edited:
Y'know what would help? If ste or somebody else made a background for all the menu options for Sky Spots patch, that way the transition from Channel 9 to Sky Sports wouldn't be such a pain. Right now i have half Sky stuff and half Channel 9 stuff, so that i won't have white bg like Shahid does.
:help

oh ok, thanks for the error, i think i just forgot to put the file in. I will fix it on my next release of the patch.
The start of the match u shouldn't be getting a white screen though, u will need both 2.0 and 2.5 image files maybe that will fix the prob.

Last edited:
I am not getting the white screen at the start, that one is fine. However I did notice a couple more missing files. The team names screen at the beginning of the matches is still from Channel 9. The end of the over screen is also still from the Channel nine patch. I will update if I notice any other ones. Thanks for working on it.

shahid6995 that is just one of those probs like the rest that will not be fixed unless u uninstall or get someone to make the sky sports menus.

oh i thought you were going to work on it in your next patch... actually i am quite handy with adobe photoshop but if someone can tell me how to extract those particular images from the gob file i could do it myself... i cant understand hex editing though

aussie1st said:
oh ok, thanks for the error, i think i just forgot to put the file in. I will fix it on my next release of the patch.
Which error are you referring to?
The start of the match u shouldn't be getting a white screen though, u will need both 2.0 and 2.5 image files maybe that will fix the prob.
I fixed that problem by downloading the 4 logo from another thread.

I will hopefully make the Sky Sports menus one day! Since going back to university in October I havent really had the time though, around Christmas im off so will try and get it done then.

Ste

Ste said:
I will hopefully make the Sky Sports menus one day! Since going back to university in October I havent really had the time though, around Christmas im off so will try and get it done then.

Ste
Thanx bud!! :cheer :drinks :hpraise

Which error are you referring to?
I was talking about that white screen error u get with the field editor. Now i figure either the ninespider2 file is missing or u haven't pasted that into the bats folder.

shahid6995 u don't really need to much hex editing u could just use the templates i have made for the nine tv thing and u could just change the color of them and use them until ste makes the sky sports menu.

nightprowler10 said:
Thanx bud!! :cheer :drinks :hpraise

Or if anyone else fancies having a go at creating some Sky Sports menu graphics if they cant wait for me to do it I would be happy to send all the images I used to make the Sky TV patch and plenty of screenshots from Sky Sports TV coverage.

Ste

Ste said:
Or if anyone else fancies having a go at creating some Sky Sports menu graphics if they cant wait for me to do it I would be happy to send all the images I used to make the Sky TV patch and plenty of screenshots from Sky Sports TV coverage.

Ste
I would do it, if I had even the slightest bit of experience in it. I have the 60 day trial of Photoshop that i downloaded a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread