TV-style patch makers, help!

aussie1st said:
I was talking about that white screen error u get with the field editor. Now i figure either the ninespider2 file is missing or u haven't pasted that into the bats folder.
Well the problem wasn't with Ch 9 files, the problem started when we tried to replace Ch 9 files with Sky Sports layout files. Thank god i backed up my .gob file.

oh ok
nightprowler10 maybe if u explored around in paint shop pro trying to make these graphics u may get the hang of it and then we probably will be able to fix this problem of having no sky sports menu.

aussie1st said:
oh ok
nightprowler10 maybe if u explored around in paint shop pro trying to make these graphics u may get the hang of it and then we probably will be able to fix this problem of having no sky sports menu.
Well I'll give it a shot and see what I can come up with, but can somebody post screenshots of what Sky Sports scoreboards look like? I'll use that format to make menus as well.

I mean the actual Sky Sports Channel's scoreboards.

aussie1st said:
i hear ste has a set so hopefully he will help u out there.
Cool, btw I made a Wagon wheel screen as an example of what I have in mind. I posted in another thread that I started for that purpose. Take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread