Story Twenty:20 International Cup

Next Match West Indies v Pakistan, who do you want me to be?

• Total voters
Riots in New Delhi

As News Fliters through that India has lost, Riots Start to begin in the Indian Capital as fans burn images of Sourav Ganguly

angry.jpg

jazz said:
As News Fliters through that India has lost, Riots Start to begin in the Indian Capital as fans burn images of Sourav Ganguly

angry.jpg

Gee, that's a bit harsh for losing a bloody 20/20 game mate. :D

Chappell Vows To Fight back

ch.jpg

Gregg Chappel has Vowed that India will perform a much better performance in the last 2 remaining group Matches against West Indies and Pakistan

This is Chappells 2nd macth incharge and his 1st deafeat

Chappel was qouted on saying that, This loss to england will only make India more hungry for success

also when asked if rahul dravid was the right choice to be sent out infront of yuvraj, chappel replied saying yes we were 61/2 at that stage it was important we sent out rahul to make an important partnership.

could this mean more incossistent performances by India?

Last edited:
no..ganguly is having a hard time even here :crying :rolleyes:

good going with the story. Now seeing how all countries are keen on trying twenty20 internationsls (Australia to play SA, Pakistan may play v England and India), I think at some one day in the future we are going to see a twenty20 worldcup!

polls closed

polls have been closed between Sri Lanka and New Zealand

New Zealand- 6 votes
Sri Lanka- 12 votes

thanks to everybody who voted, so for the next match i will be sri lanka

Chappel Backs Tendulkar and Ganguly

Greg Chappel has backed Tendulkar and Gangulys Revival

Chappell on Tendulkar
du.jpg

Chappell qouted saying ''I'm sure he can bounce back, maybe not to the great heights he reached before, but bounce back and play an important role''

Chappell accpets that 33 year old tendulkar has changed with age but he is confident he can turn tendulkar back in his legendary ways

Chappell also said that Tendulkar has had an brillant 15 years and he hopes that continues

Chappell on Ganguly
du1.jpg

Chappell has backed sourav ganguly to come out of his long period slump, he agrees that sourav has the hardest job of captaining the team but he insists that sourav will fire once again

Nice presentation, jazz. You seem to go away from the actual story and that keeps the readers interested.

Users who are viewing this thread