Two T20Is: England v Australia

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Your judgement on legends is atrocious.

White vice captain? Unbelievable.

Why do you always assume that when I call someone a legend that I use it literally? It's like how people call things gay even when there's nothing homosexual about it.

Basically what i'm saying is that I think Cameron White is a great bloke, hence being a legend. But no, Hooper takes it literally. So I won't call him a legend again because he doesn't have a gazillion runs or a million wickets. :facepalm

D

Deleted member 11215

to make up for the lack of cricket ill tell a joke i just heard off mock the week. No wonder the australians are good at cricket, its a game of hit and run, now thats instinct for them!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Good thing I didn't wake up for that crap. That was a free trip for Dussey, Warner and Nannes, feel for Nannes but he seems to be in the selectors minds now.

PhilD123

International Coach
Well done Lancs, there goes our chances of getting a 2013 Ashes test.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Two matches, two washouts. Shame they didn't hold 'em both down here in London! :)

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I feel its actually good that the two T20s got washed out. Not for the fans in Manchester though.

Kind of poetic justice that the Test series was a grand success and the T20s got washed out, with all the talk of Test cricket dying and especially with an unnecessarily long 7 ODI series!

angryangy

ICC Chairman
It is a shame though that we generally missed out on a fierce and interesting pitch. I suspect 4 or 5 days of Test cricket on that surface would have put the rest of the series to shame.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
It is a shame though that we generally missed out on a fierce and interesting pitch. I suspect 4 or 5 days of Test cricket on that surface would have put the rest of the series to shame.

Test cricket on that pitch would of been fantastic.

Sureshot

Executive member
Old Trafford fails yet again.

It produces good cricket. But they have made so many mistakes of late. I know they can't help things like the rain, but I think that should be out of their hands. It's one of the wettest parts in England, why do we (attempt to) play International cricket there?

Oh well, it's some knock about exhibition format anyway. It has no real form at International level yet, loads at Domestic level.

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
Great news. :)

My life rating just bumped up a lot, seeing as two, yes, two, not one, but two, Twenty20's just got washed out.

For once the English weather makes itself useful!

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Great news. :)

My life rating just bumped up a lot, seeing as two, yes, two, not one, but two, Twenty20's just got washed out.

For once the English weather makes itself useful!
Hurray, let's all talk about the cricket that didn't get played. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread