U HAVE TO AGREE !!!

A

anmolkapoor

Hi dudes , u must be enjoyin cricket 2004 at home , well i have a different point of view . Like all of the cricket fans i waited for this game for almost 2 years but i get nothin but tears . First of all, all the developers were sayin tht there are good motion captures in it , look at the shots the batsmen play , do they even look even close to being real , they looked much better in BLC and Cr 2002 but the shots animation absolutely kills the game . They said it will be difficult to bowl batsmen out off yorkers but they didn't have to make tht impossible . Every time we try to bowl a yorker the batsmen thrashes it past the bowler . And the confidence meter is not a bad thing but i don't think it ever effects the CPU batting .

IN ALL I WUD LIKE TO SAY THT EA THIS TIME TRIED TO MAKE A MIXTURE OF BLC AND CR 2002 (as we can all see ) BUT THE GAME WAS WORSE THAN BOTH OF THEM .

ITS NOT THE END THOUGH , LETS HOPE CR 2005 WUD BE MUCH MUCH BETTER .

LETS SEE HW MANY OF U AGREE

An interesting point:

EA tell us that they have all new motion capture for the batting, bownling, fielding etc. If you want to find out how false this is, grap a copy of SW or BL cricket 99 by Codemasters, and u will see that EA have copied the motion from that exactly! Obviously the game looks better, but shots still don't have that level of realism about them. Overall I am unimpressed with the game.

it cant be that bad. if you were real cricket fans youd play it anyway

I guess its true, but the gameplay really isn't that bad (at least from what I've heard for the most part)....

apart from anything c2002 sucked and so did blc. So you cant really complain id ilke to see you do any better

P.s im not talking to the guy above my in my last post so dont think im having a go at you.

1. I do not have to agree and i dont but from what i have heard this gonna be an excellent game and i cannot wait and you people who keep starting up a topic just to say this game is crap is just really irratating its a waste of forums space!

Originally posted by nickypoo@Dec 27 2003, 03:58 AM
1. I do not have to agree and i dont but from what i have heard this gonna be an excellent game and i cannot wait and you people who keep starting up a topic just to say this game is crap is just really irratating its a waste of forums space!
i agree :thumbs:

Originally posted by playjls+Dec 27 2003, 04:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(playjls @ Dec 27 2003, 04:01 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-nickypoo
@Dec 27 2003, 03:58 AM
i agree :thumbs: [/b]
Cheers dude
ps blink 182 rule as does there new album!

i know. they kick woof!. :thumbs: :thumbs: . but i do have one question. you have c2004 yet your on the internet. if i had the game i wouldnt tell anyone about it cos i would be too busy playing it. anyway you keep me occupied while i wait for mine in the post so im not complaning. thanks alot :thumbs:

Originally posted by playjls@Dec 27 2003, 04:05 AM
i know. they kick woof!. :thumbs:? :thumbs: . but i do have one question. you have c2004 yet your on the internet. if i had the game i wouldnt tell anyone about it cos i would be too busy playing it. anyway you keep me occupied while i wait for mine in the post so im not complaning. thanks alot :thumbs:
are you talking to me there dude as i do not yet unfortunatley have a copy of c2004 and wont till feb as my parents are being tight and are not letting me use there credit card!! But there are so many threads saying this game is crap etc.. why put another one up??

Originally posted by nickypoo+Dec 27 2003, 04:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nickypoo @ Dec 27 2003, 04:11 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-playjls
@Dec 27 2003, 04:05 AM
i know. they kick woof!. :thumbs:? :thumbs: . but i do have one question. you have c2004 yet your on the internet. if i had the game i wouldnt tell anyone about it cos i would be too busy playing it. anyway you keep me occupied while i wait for mine in the post so im not complaning. thanks alot :thumbs:
are you talking to me there dude as i do not yet unfortunatley have a copy of c2004 and wont till feb as my parents are being tight and are not letting me use there credit card!! But there are so many threads saying this game is crap etc.. why put another one up?? [/b]
sorry i thought you had the game. if i get it tomoro ill post some screens..

Originally posted by playjls+Dec 27 2003, 04:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(playjls @ Dec 27 2003, 04:14 AM)</div>
Originally posted by nickypoo@Dec 27 2003, 04:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-playjls
@Dec 27 2003, 04:05 AM

are you talking to me there dude as i do not yet unfortunatley have a copy of c2004 and wont till feb as my parents are being tight and are not letting me use there credit card!! But there are so many threads saying this game is crap etc.. why put another one up??
sorry i thought you had the game. if i get it tomoro ill post some screens.. [/b]
No its fine, cheers dude if u do post pics, i will just have to listen to blink till feb and play on the lowly c2002 with patches kindly off the website and can i point out to all you people who are saying this game is crap etc.. look at that poll its ays the majorty of people say its the best cricket game or good so there! Too many and's!!

Users who are viewing this thread