On Hold Ufone WT10 Pakistan 2012 |Need Help for Cricket Revolution roster!

I expect this to start in a week or so, otherwise I would withdraw my team and suggest others to do the same. But I think Asad will start it within 10 days of time.

I'm really sorry this league couldn't start as scheduled. I was thinking that roster making will not take more than 5 minutes if I had the attributes ready however there is some problem with my CR so I have asked dancingmongoose to make the roster. It will take 2 or 3 days, then the league would start. If I would have less time, I might do this season as a knockout league and the next season would be a full-fledged round-robin one. :thumbs

So, managers please be patient.

Sorry man, I quit. This league is going nowhere. Maybe in the future i will join again. Why don't you use a cricket simulator like Cricsim or PCCS, like everyone else

Sorry man, I quit. This league is going nowhere. Maybe in the future i will join again. Why don't you use a cricket simulator like Cricsim or PCCS, like everyone else

Cause I find them boring. And I have also done very hardwork in making kits and stuff. Can't waste it. :(

So, I have exams coming up in December so this league is postponed as now. Managers, who want their vCash back, PM me.

Mine too.If & when it starts,that time I will send the Vacsh to you.

Thanks , sorry .:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread