Un-official Twenty-20 BLIC 2007 World Cup! XBOX 360

king_of_slaves_

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi, I'm willing to start a Twenty-20 World Cup for the XBOX 360 users who can play the game online. Now I want to have a fair and good games so if you are going to cheat (ex: disconnect when losing) or abuse your opponent (via microphone). DOn't bother joining.

- Every team participating in the World Cup 2007 is available.
(Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bermuda, Bangladesh, England, etc...

- I'm not asking for scorecards as proof but please tell the real scores.

- The groups won't be the same as the real World Cup 2007, they will be chosen randomly.

- All games shall be played on balanced mode.

Here are the groups:

Group A:
Netherlands
Australia = madmattg = MADRAEFON
Sri Lanka = UkYoungy = UKYOUNGY
Zimbabwe

Group B:
Scotland
England
West Indies = Cymro = Cymro25
Canada

Group C:
Pakistan
New Zealand = Ben77mc = Ben77mc
Bermuda
Bangladesh

Group D:
India
Kenya
South Africa
Ireland = Ireland_Rule = StevenBCFC

(Team name = Planercricket username = XBOX Live Gamertag)

Games can be played anytime in the week. Like if first week it is Ireland vs India in group D, Both the players can fix a time, and play the game whenever they want/can in the week (starting from Monday ending on Sunday).

Oh and last but not the least, I'm sure you guys want to have a look at the price don't you?

clicky

If this tournament is succesful, I might continue it every year.

Last edited:
West Indies - Cymro - Cymro25

if someone is desperate to have the West Indies then ill take Sri Lanka and bar that Ireland!

Please add me

PL U/Name UkYoungy - X/live UKYOUNGY -Sri Lanka Please

I know that bumping is not allowed but I was wondering if it is for topics like this (tourny's) The topic was way back (page 4-6) so I was thinking that I should bump it for those who are new and have a nXBOX and didn't see this thread b4. IF a mod thinks that what I did is incorrect/wrong then they can delete this post. And I'm sorry if this is out of the rules. :friends

Users who are viewing this thread