• Paul Scholes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Giggs.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imaplayer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i do not support united but i know how well vidic has been playing recently so i chose vidic:banana2

PhilD123

International Coach
2 Premier League titles
1 European Cup winners medal
1 FA Cup Winners medal
2 Carling Cup Winners medals
1 World Club Championship winners medal
1 FIFA World Player of the year trophy
2 PFA Player of the year trophies.

Aged 24. I'm sure that video will devastate him.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
That is a funny video though. I love the half-turn in mid-air. Gerrard, Drogba, Ronaldo and Eboue all have their own special dive.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Doesn't in any way change the answer to the question of this thread. He might be a disgrace, but still United's most important player.

Infact the only player in the world who is better than Ronaldo at the moment, Lionel Messi, is also a champion diver and likes to score goals with his hands, time and time again.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Lolz your a mong Vaughan. Messi is not a diver. And he scored with his hand once, meanwhile the whole of your pathetic joke club is a team of horrid joke players.

OrderDX

International Cricketer
i think Ronaldo, Rooney, Vidic and Giggs have been seen as the best season but personally for the job he does and the consistency of his peformances i actually think that Michael Carrick has become possibly one of the best signings Fergie has ever made :)

PhilD123

International Coach
Tevez our best?:eek: I want him to stay, but all the same, his first touch is pretty poor and his finishing isn't all that great for a striker. It's his passion that endears him to the fans, not technical ability.

sd92

International Coach
He's a fabulous player. As is Berbatov when I've watched him at Old Trafford and a lot of his stick is not right, IMO. The TV only shows a small portion of the pitch, and you can't see a lot of what goes on and I'm sure you'll vouch for that, being a regular Old Trafford frequenter, Phil.

PhilD123

International Coach
Absolutely for Berbatov, he does a lot more than people at home pick up on. His first touch and control is sublime. He's a better player than Tevez and gets far too much stick. Although, like I've said before I really do want Tevez to stay, he's a valuable player to have and he's got a good relationship with the fans.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Cristiano Ronaldo by miles.

EDIT: No wait he's gone. So Carlos Tevez by a few miles less.

EDIT: Gone too I see. Who do they have left? Well I'll settle for Wayne Rooney now, by a few metres.

Users who are viewing this thread