Unlocking teams + Sharjah - can someone create a patch please?

Speedbird

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid9]Dear all!

Do you think, that it would be possible to create a patch, which unlocks all the teams and Sharjah?

I'am sure, that many people here in the forum have the knowledge to do so :;):

I think, that this would be highly appreciated by most of the people here.

Many thanks in advance!!!

Cheers,

Peter :D[/color]

I am close to unlocking Sharjah, i've got every other team except ATEng, AT aus if there is one and ATHB. Do u want the HB cuz i can't be stuffed getting that espically since i have to play my own team and beat them on hard in a test match, that won't happen for ages.
Just tell me the files and i will upload a patch

Hi SylvesterT!

Many thanks for your prompt reply! That is good news, I would say.

But unfortunately I do not have any idea, which files will be needed to unlock those things.

I am sure, that some guys here knowing that :;):

Cheers,

Peter

anyone who has unlocked the required items can upload their respective saved game files...and other people could download it and place the files in the right directory.Then they too will have sharjah unlocked!

[color=#000000:post_uid1]plz dont make this patch coz it will decrease the interest of game ???[/color]
[color=#000000:post_uid1]Well if YOU personally don't want to decrease the interest of your Cricket 2002 experience, then don't download the patch! :P

But keep in mind other people (like Speedbird) want a patch like this :)[/color]

SylvesterT

How much longer is this patch going to be?
I tried to unlock all the games, using autoplay, but it did not work.

Please complete this patch soon!!

Don't worry about the ATHB, because that's just the people who made the game.

Just send your C:Documents and SettingsMy DocumentsEA SportsCricket 2002User file (if you've unlocked it first) and it should work.

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>SylvesterT has made the patch.See his post "all teams except 2 patch".

Cheers.</span>

Hi guys!

Thank you very much for that!! :D

Great work, as always!!!

Cheers,

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread