[UNOFFICIAL] Cricket 2005 demo sneak peak

Status
Not open for further replies.

razzreloaded

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys other than all the chaos and sqaubble over which game is better, i just got word from my bro, that he had the opportunity to play the Cricket 2005 demo, or more like a mini demo.
one over batting and one bowling... hell try and send me the video...
will keep you guys posted and try and see if her can send me the demo

sounds good to me :D ... cant wait! regardless am getting both games but its nice to have something to occupy the time!

Sooner or later we will find out the reality of cricket 2005. I hope that demo and videos are released as soon as possible. I have no idea of buying it, just want to see how bad or how good it is going to be.

1 over to bat and 1 over to bowl and u call that a demo or like u said mini demo and EA expects us to buy thier game playing 1 over.....man either this post is crap or the EA is insane

hammudy said:
1 over to bat and 1 over to bowl and u call that a demo or like u said mini demo and EA expects us to buy thier game playing 1 over.....man either this post is crap or the EA is insane
that demo is not the one they will release...its just one my bro got his hands..on
get a life and stop whining all the time...

andrew_nixon said:
Probably bollocks like the rest of his posts.
well that is the least bit of concern for me coming from you, cause once i get it im not makin it public, only for people who are really interested ill pm it to them. You dont deserve anything anyways and it shouldnt even bother you cause your BLIC demo is out, so stick with it..
and im not british but up your 'arse'

you need to watch your language..obviously you haven't learned any civilized manners in your sorry life so far but better if you learn them soon. and take it as a warning.

razzreloaded said:
and it shouldnt even bother you cause your BLIC demo is out, so stick with it..
and im not british but up your 'arse'

Please mind your manners - especially when talking to staff

Take it easy guyz .He is probably getting frustated as every planetcricekt staff always is talking negative to cricekt2005 and he is taking out his anger on us.So stop criticizing any game.Don't say that cricekt2005 is BULLS@HIT or C@RAP or whatever you call unless you play the game.It will hurt the developers a lot.

zimrahil said:
Please mind your manners - especially when talking to staff
you need to teach your staff to be respectful to others too...and respect their opinion..they dont rule this place...
to recieve respect you must also give respect..he has not been very pleasant so i suggest you take a look into that too...

Shailesh said:
you need to watch your language..obviously you haven't learned any civilized manners in your sorry life so far but better if you learn them soon. and take it as a warning.
im way more mannered than you ever will be in your life...you see i am one of those people who talks to people in their language...respect with respect and disrespect with disrespect..
take it what may be!
talkin here has nothing to do with civilized manners...or your life... maybe your life is here...but not mine..i speak my opinion and isnt that what forums are all about...

cant wait for the demo man!

im dieing to play it, althought im getting the game next friday no matter wat anyway!

Mahesh Babu said:
Take it easy guyz .He is probably getting frustated as every planetcricekt staff always is talking negative to cricekt2005 and he is taking out his anger on us.So stop criticizing any game.Don't say that cricekt2005 is BULLS@HIT or C@RAP or whatever you call unless you play the game.It will hurt the developers a lot.
werd...finally someone who knows what hes talking about...

Nads said:
cant wait for the demo man!

im dieing to play it, althought im getting the game next friday no matter wat anyway!
me too..mine is already ordered..im tryin to get my hands on the demo..will pm you updates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread