[UNOFFICIAL] Cricket 2005 demo sneak peak

Status
Not open for further replies.
hammudy said:
1 over to bat and 1 over to bowl and u call that a demo or like u said mini demo and EA expects us to buy thier game playing 1 over.....man either this post is crap or the EA is insane

Note: it is unofficial and very likely illegal (if it is indeed true)

Why are you answering to all people like andrew wilson's interview? and quoting them!

razzreloaded said:
you need to teach your staff to be respectful to others too...and respect their opinion..they dont rule this place...
to recieve respect you must also give respect..he has not been very pleasant so i suggest you take a look into that too...

Any issues with staff/admin are dealt with internally and is no concern of yours

Anyway its not up for discussion. Please watch your tone

zimrahil said:
Any issues with staff/admin are dealt with internally and is no concern of yours

Anyway its not up for discussion. Please watch your tone
so your sayin that the staff can speak and do whatever they want and get away with it...but there are close tabs on other people even though they are not the initiators...ok then that sounds cool..
anyways i dont really care i just want to put out my opinion..in future i will bring any offense directly to your attention...

i just want to make a little observation here..no offense to anyone..but the staff here are like cops in the US they have immunity...

Last edited:
Mahesh Babu said:
Why are you answering to all people like andrew wilson's interview? and quoting them!

what is your problem? it is a fact I'm making clear - the so called demo (if true) is not officially released by EA and we don't allow illegal leakes of software on the forum.

Shailesh said:
what is your problem? it is a fact I'm making clear - the so called demo (if true) is not officially released by EA and we don't allow illegal leakes of software on the forum.
whose even leaking it im not distributing it public...under privacy law i can do whatever i want...im gonna do whatever i want off this forum, i respect your no illegal activity ..im not bound by any restrictions here if i do it elsewhere now am i!
and who said that the demo will be released for sure...im mainly focusing on a video that i might get my hands on first...

razzreloaded said:
i just want to make a little observation here..no offense to anyone..but the staff here are like cops in the US they have immunity...

How the hell do you know that, Zimrahil just said its dealt with internally and is of no concern to you. Why don't you go away for a few days, calm down abit, then come back as someone who would be welcomed here, yeh?

stevie said:
How the hell do you know that, Zimrahil just said its dealt with internally and is of no concern to you. Why don't you go away for a few days, calm down abit, then come back as someone who would be welcomed here, yeh?
if its dealt with internally then realy i dont care..but its doesnt seem so cause its been goin for sometime..and as far as me cooling off, i think all the people that dispise EA so much need to take a chill pill...
this section is for EA and i think the trash talk for EA can be done elsewhere...
i am welcomed by everyone who likes EA, all that are pro BLIC are against and thats just how life works..you cant be welcomed everywhere you see you have to face the music sometimes and not be a timid lad....
and please for the last time i said its my opinion my observation..least bit of anybody elses concern how i know that...

oh and guys just wanted to let you all know that i am getting a couple of free copies of cricket 2005, anyone interested i can send them to you but you will have to pay for postage...
and mods...this is not an illegal statement...these are all legal copies...

Originally Posted by razzreloaded
get a life and stop whining all the time...

firstly learn some manners...if u feel so bad for EA then u obviously dont belong here so hit the road

secondly i dont think EA is ur name and the only donkey i see whining all over the forum is YOU....i really dont care if i get banned but love to see the mods ban u off for life

razzreloaded said:
you need to teach your staff to be respectful to others too...and respect their opinion..they dont rule this place...

yes they do..... and if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have these great forums to discuss cricket games. be grateful

yes they do..... and if it wasnt for them we wouldnt have these great forums to discuss cricket games. be grateful

acahly if they didn't make this site i think somebody else would of and the staff would of had at least 1 brain cell which 3 more than the staff here

haha in your face to all that were dissing EA they have been quicker than BLIC...man EA showed all the haters..LOL
what do you guys have to say now..or is it shhhh.. time for you all

razzreloaded said:
haha in your face to all that were dissing EA they have been quicker than BLIC...man EA showed all the haters..LOL
what do you guys have to say now..or is it shhhh.. time for you all
Looking at the game so far we have seen:

White Sightscreens
Kabir Ali is white
A catch being given as run out

Pretty pathetic really.

andrew_nixon said:
Looking at the game so far we have seen:

White Sightscreens
Kabir Ali is white
A catch being given as run out

Pretty pathetic really.
im referring to the release that you guys were doubting...people who hate EA from day one will continue to do so..you never have anything positive to share even if its there...
im glad to see other BLIC supporters having good things to say about the Cricket 2005 demo
i think you have an allergy against the color white :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread