Unofficial Pre-Game Database Editor

I can open the editor and use it. But when i change the details or create someone new it doesnt seem to come up in the game?

I followed the readme step by step? Any help?

ps. GREAT game by the way. :D

I made myself in the game and gave myself 100 in everything, but why am i am average player and don't score lots of runs and don't take lots of wickets?

Player names don't match

Hi guys

I've got a bit of a different problem to others using the editor in that it seems to confuse players and duplicate others. I have managed to run (and save) it fine but when I go to career mode after editing and adding several players, I get News Items like "Wood gets a central contract. Trescothick has been awarded a central contract", or "Andrew suffers injury. Edwards has suffered an injury and will be out for 6 weeks etc".

Some of my players are also simultaneously playing for other teams. How is this possible? Anyone got any ideas why this might be? I've checked and they are not double database entries.

Glen, help! :crying

Thanks

Thanks, Glen - very much appreciated. I've since deleted it and started again (a shame, it took me ages to edit everything). If I still get the same problem, I'll mail it across.

Thanks again

Can someone post a link to the Editor? I just had a look on Cricket Web and I'm not sure where on there I'm supposed to be looking.

Glenn, I sent you a pm about my problem with the editor, sorry if I am trying to repeat the point, I am just wondering if you got it. Here is the problem, hope you or perhaps somebody else can help.

I have downloaded the editor and have read the readme and have done everything it says, apart from not being able to install Java runtime environment, and this is because it is corrupt and therefore it will not install. I have this problem nearly all the time when I try to download things, the crc is always damaged, or the download is just corrupt. I hope somebody can help, because I really would like to make use of the editor.

Injuries

What is the least amount of Injuries 0 or 100. I created two players and set them both to 100 and straight away both were injured. So I deleted that DB and created them again with Injuries set to 0 and they were both injured at the start again.

So which is meant to be the least injury prone setting?

Send me your edited database and I'll have a look.

Hi Glenn

Still having the same problem with the edited database, only now when I make changes they don't appear to be saved. It's frustrating as the game is great but I - like many others I guess - love to edit teams so I can have my mates etc play.

What is your email?

Mandas4

This editor is so good! I made myself in-game, playing for my home state at the tender age of 17 and I have been offered a contract from Australia:)

Nah, I started my season, and bang! CA offered me a contract at the tender age of just 17:p

Was a fix/reason ever found for the database problems Mandas4 was having after starting a game with an edited DB, as I seem to be getting the same problem whereby clicking on players in the search screen brings up someone else's profile, and the auto selection in the squad screen selects players that are not even your own!!

In response to my own post, it appears to cause problems when players are deleted from the database - it seems to get "confused" with the players remaining in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread