update rosters

hi there guys this is the most important update for ckt 2004. first of all download this roster is replace it with the roster which is present in yr c:\My Documents\EA SPORTS\Cricket 2004\user name. after replacing it the new player should be in game like l.malinga,s.jayantha,duminy,rajin salih and others. but plzzzzzzzzz iam sorry for incorrect sound of the player name as there name is not present in game.and it is very imprtant to download b/c my next icc updates depend upon it

Mate, a few pointers for making new players...
Firstly, you can make the names display correctly by hex editing them and secondly the current release of the Player Editor allows you to write them over old players in the roster.pak instead of taking up the limited new player expansion slots.
You can find all the stats on Cricinfo as well if you search.

Could you give me a quick lesson on how to Hex edit (and where I can get the Hex editor)?

Just search for hackman at download.com
I think there's a tutorial with it, otherwise PM me your MSN ID.

hey fazar can u make the teams into .lst beacause i dont want to replace my current roster.pak

Are there going to be anymore rosters now? I think you need a rest after all of the hard work you have been doing. :)

does the latest update come with all of the other ones you have done or will i need to go and download all of them??

It doesn't include Faraz's team updates. The ICC CT roster.pak I have released is an updated version of my original updated roster.pak and contains updated county rosters, player stats, new players and correct bats for major players when used with the 2GB Bat Pack.

do faraz's ones include all of his updates or will downloading the most recent one just have the certain teams named on it.

Users who are viewing this thread