update rosters

I like what you have done scootstiener. Good work mate and good luck for the future rosters.
From Duffarama.

You've obviously put a lot of effort into this- great work

thanks brad and duff for yr remarks but my main aim to provide ckt2004 user upto date teams and iam trying my level best for tht.
and another thing for those who uses my update or not i will soon post asia cup update roster so be there b/c asia cup is just ahead. amd plzz post remarks so i can improve my work

thanks brad and duff for yr remarks iamdoing much so to provide my ckt friends up to date rosters and plz post some remarks so i can improve my work and another thing soon i will post asia cup roster update so plz be there b/c asia cup is just ahead

Originally posted by scootstiener
thanks brad and duff for yr remarks but my main aim to provide ckt2004 user upto date teams and iam trying my level best for tht.
and another thing for those who uses my update or not i will soon post asia cup update roster so be there b/c asia cup is just ahead. amd plzz post remarks so i can improve my work

Im quite new these boards so sorry if it's a stupid question. With these roster updates, are any of the player atributes updated aswell or is it just the teams that are updated but the players stats remain the same?

Thanks

sir thanks for the qusetion>
but uptill their is no patch which increase player attribute b/c it is still in progress so i only updated the players or u can say teams

good work scoot...just 1 thing...in the england odi side craig white is in the team...and no chris read....wherever g.jones shud be there's craig white so no keeper!!

rahul, i updated englang two times in my first update i give g.jones a chance as a wicket keeper but if someone not like him so i updated england team by replacing him with craig white and if u want g. jones than this is the file:eek:

and if any one wants any international or county team test or oneday update than tell me on forum i will update it

as it is annouce tht pcb will annouce pakistani team on 7th july so be in the forums b/c i will update the team as soon as possible

Can sum1 make the Aussies update and the NZL?

Users who are viewing this thread