User Pictures Thread

You lot can skate all you want down a hill. Nothing beats rolling down one. :)

Damn right Will, in year 7 my school had a little hill near the enterance, I used to roll down it after school!

Hey, there is nothing like getting a nice scar to remind you not to do something. I have one on the end of my finger to remind me never to touch the sharp side of a knife. One of my foot to remind me never to drop the knife, and most of all, i have a burn on my arm to remind me that working in a kitchen with incompetent chefs is crap! They soon got the sack!!! How dare they burn me!

Hey, there is nothing like getting a nice scar to remind you not to do something. I have one on the end of my finger to remind me never to touch the sharp side of a knife. One of my foot to remind me never to drop the knife, and most of all, i have a burn on my arm to remind me that working in a kitchen with incompetent chefs is crap! They soon got the sack!!! How dare they burn me!

Mehahaha!!!

I knew my money went to good use :cool:

Never step on a pin.

If it wasn't for me watching Dirty Sanchez then i'd be a relatively safe boy. Not anymore though, if I see a stunt i'll do it. I make quite a bit of money off my mates by doing it so it's not all that bad I suppose. I have to say though, one of my favourite stunts is to lay a rake on the floor and step hard on the pointy bit so the handle jumps up and smacks you in the face. I love it. Guarantees a laugh every time.

Haha, isn't there a little trick? So that it looks like you've been hit, but it doesn't.

Your dam right, i havent skated in like 6 months due to the ground being wet all the time, i hate skating in damp, or even a little water. Ive ruined 2 boards that way.

Yeah, wet ground wrecks your griptape, DO NOT DO IT!

The only time I ever use a skateboard is when i'm lying face down on it going downhill at high speed. Brilliant fun.

Haha, did it end as "fun":rolleyes:.

What the hell? They did this stuff to you on purpose?

What the hell? They did this stuff to you on purpose?

Not on purpose but because they were incompetent they couldn't cook, and burnt themselves and the poor peasent boy making starters (IE; me!)

LOL, i have a nice one on the right side of my head. Reminds me that drinking and falling over and landing on a pint glass is bad. :P. I was only 15 at the time, wasnt the cleverest of decisions, especially seeing that my dad is in the police :rolleyes: Not that i havent drunk since then though. I just will never get "that" drunk :P. Drunkeness is bad kids. Dont do it.

well, i think no one believed me when i shown the one which glasses.But,here is the one i took last night.

4pnrv2b.jpg

Sorry,little dark.look good huh?:p

Wow, I didn't know were English? (Or are you kiwi? Or even Aussie?) I thought you were Asian.

Not Kiwi!Not Aussie!,I said,i am an Anglo-indian.Well,i was born in England,Living in england.never seen india,but,it's my country too.:)

Users who are viewing this thread