User Pictures Thread

Forget the wedding Gas, I want to see some Honeymoon photos. And yes, that does include your private ones too. ;)

I don't know but Gas should be ashamed of himself. He'd look a hell of a lot smarter if that top button was fastened!

Probably some crappy, pommy drama.

Forget the wedding Gas, I want to see some Honeymoon photos. And yes, that does include your private ones too.

I don't think he was getting married.

Lol Hooper man, that halerious, ive done it many times, the worse way ive fallen off a board is (and this board was a mates, he wasnt happy) going down a steepish hill, actually a church drive way, i was going down it at some time, saw a car coming and bailed, in the end i fell off before bailing on grass and shed my arm, shoulder and some how, opposite cheek open !

Going down hills is deadly!

Going down hills is deadly!

Your dam right, i havent skated in like 6 months due to the ground being wet all the time, i hate skating in damp, or even a little water. Ive ruined 2 boards that way.

The only time I ever use a skateboard is when i'm lying face down on it going downhill at high speed. Brilliant fun.

The only time I ever use a skateboard is when i'm lying face down on it going downhill at high speed. Brilliant fun.

Only fun when there isnt a wall or a road at the bottom! Both of which ive stupidly skated into like that, the road obviously was the scariest because as the bottom of the church drive way levels out it hits the road, then the road goes into a steep decline, in the end i managed to bail before any cars had a go at me!

Users who are viewing this thread