User Pictures Thread

What is this thread called, i dont think its called " The religious thread". Anyway i agree does hooper have a life that doesnt include drinking?

I never drink, religious reasons and the fact that it doesnt seem to taste like your everyday drink.

I haven't got really drunk since last summer where I had a pretty damn bad experience lol. Planning on doing it this Saturday, starting at Leicester at 2 o'clock and finishing with my mates in my house wathcing Ricky Hatton smash Floyd Mayweathers head in at about 4AM :D

Purposefully getting drunk is so childish and immature its unbelievable. What is wrong with responsible drinking?

Anyways, this isn't the thread for that discussion! :p

Purposefully getting drunk is so childish and immature its unbelievable. What is wrong with responsible drinking?

Don't be so censorious!
We all need to unwind from time to time. As long as you don't start fights or break stuff everyone has the right to get as trashed as Kev as often as Kev ;)

And back on topic have I posted a picture of me in my kilt on here yet?

There's a difference between getting drunk and getting wasted. Whenever I say I like getting drunk, people immediately connotate that with things like yobs, asbos, anti-socialites, students etc. I drink responsibly because it's a release of so much pressure and there's nothing better than being with your mates, having a drink and having a damn good time.

No you haven't Colin, and please don't. You'll ruin the atmos. ;)

There's a difference between getting drunk and getting wasted. Whenever I say I like getting drunk, people immediately connotate that with things like yobs, asbos, anti-socialites, students etc. I drink responsibly because it's a release of so much pressure and there's nothing better than being with your mates, having a drink and having a damn good time.

No you haven't Colin, and please don't. You'll ruin the atmos. ;)
Under age drinker ;) I'm sure we used to have a PC Police Officer on here not long ago! :p

I'd like to see that pic Colin, I bet its ravishing! :p

Pic #471 of me. I said a few pages back I wanted to post a party pic, so here's one from Bonfire night last week;

P.S - No, she isn't being bummed off camera.

Just came across this photo...you look exactly like Malfoy. Hey is that a hole in your waistcoat?

Users who are viewing this thread