User Pictures Thread

Carmel's christmas do is sometime next week. Not sure yet but I do know i'm gonna get me some McLovin.

My mates college has been of for a week. Well okay were ment to go in next week I think till Wednesday or just Tuesday but I can't be asked.

Enough about our timetables how do you like my sexy snapshots :D

Spam. Last page all spam, did everyone mistake this for the 'Lets talk about what were doing around christmas time'?

Last edited:
It isn't spam, its just offtopic, it is a decent enough discussion for my liking.

If everyone stuck rigidly to the same topic it would be a pretty dull forum. I don't see anything wrong with people getting into the Christmas Spirit and discussing when they break up. Lighten up, mate ;)

Thread evolution. If we were to stick strictly to the thread title, it'd just be pictures and nothing else.

Spam. Last page all spam, did everyone mistake this for the 'Lets talk about what were doing around christmas time'?

It isn't spam, its just offtopic, it is a decent enough discussion for my liking.

If everyone stuck rigidly to the same topic it would be a pretty dull forum. I don't see anything wrong with people getting into the Christmas Spirit and discussing when they break up. Lighten up, mate ;)

Thread evolution. If we were to stick strictly to the thread title, it'd just be pictures and nothing else.

As far as I am concerned, Evo is right.

Users who are viewing this thread