User Pictures Thread

lol someone just repped me with saying "racist comment"... hahhaha... OMG!...

evertonfan how can it be racist?? I mean if a black person calls himself with the N word is that racist? Ignorance amongst people is just killing.

Last edited:
Let me just make it clear I am a Pakistani citizen.

evertonfan how can it be racist?? I mean if a black person calls himself with the N word is that racist? Ignorance amongst people is just killing.

Why would a black person come himself the "N" word anyway? ;)

For once i agree with Usy here, to people who are black as Usy says, the N word is an everyday occurance, its something normal to them. The word Usy used, and i'm being carefull here as i dont want to be called racist, can be deemed perfectly normal to those of a Pakistani background.

Although a lot of the "outsiders," as it where would deem it an offensive word, and quite racist. Maybe it isn't a word which should be used on a community forum, its just like the English taking the fun out of Germans. Its something which happens ever day in England, but isn't suitable where thousands and thousands of people can read it.

haha.... You guys make me laugh so much!

People (Pakistani people) who call themselves "paki" or black people who call themselves with N world or white people who use W word to discribe themselves are total fools, idots trying to act cool, and thats why I called him "paki" which is not racist because I am a Pakistani myself.

Last edited:
Simon. You do have a point there. It depends on how people take it I think.

Because there's joking and then there's being racist. Whether you meant it or not, I took it as a racist slur and I always will do.

Dullah hit the nail on the head Usy, its how people interpret it. Yourself would interpret the word as an everyday thing IF it was made by a Pakistani. Just as a black person probably wouldn't take offence to the N word if made by another black person.

But is it suitable for a community forum. No, it just isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread