User Pictures Thread

Man I'm so cool, my barnet got set on fire today by Barnet FC fans I was like ''Dont touch my barnet or I'll break your jaw'' so they burnt my barnet more Now I've got one long strand of hair left.

This thread has been officially dead the past week, so i thought i will get it going again with another pic of myself i took a couple of nights ago.
p2280009ju9.jpg

red eye and all:p:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah you could have been part of Hitlers regime :p

Nah don't worry about looking like a babyface :p I'm sure you'll grow out of it when you get to like 53, ;) only joking :)

Why the hell would i care that i look young. Of course i do i am only 12. I was just saying do i really look 8 to 10 years old. Gee lay off me.

So everyone is joking than.:mad:i felt like people where taking the mickey out of me:(

For example
Wow, you look young! I feel old now.
How old are you 8 -10
It's not a bad thing. Girls like younger looking guys. You look more innocent.
It's not his age for this stuff. He might look older when it actually is his age
Woah you could have been part of Hitlers regime

Nah don't worry about looking like a babyface I'm sure you'll grow out of it when you get to like 53, only joking
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So everyone is joking than.:mad:i felt like people where taking the mickey out of me:(

For example :rolleyes:

If your getting so worked up over people saying things like 'You look young, I feel old now' then when someone really does take the mickey out of you your probably going to end up killing yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread