User Pictures Thread

IMO none of them were offensive in any manner...

No they weren't. I didn't take them as offensive, I just took them the wrong way. I was just getting worked up because i was sick of people saying how young i look when in actual fact i am young. I am sorry for being stupid i just took the comments the wrong way.

PPnR, don't worry about it. When i was your age i looked like i was 3 or something. You tend to grow out of it, and if you don't when we're all 60 with wrinkles and stuff, you'll still be getting all the hot ladies at the community club with your young looks ;)

PPnR, don't worry about it. When i was your age i looked like i was 3 or something. You tend to grow out of it, and if you don't when we're all 60 with wrinkles and stuff, you'll still be getting all the hot ladies at the community club with your young looks ;)

Were you bald. Cause I can soo imagine a 3 year old bald kid :p

I'm flattered.

Leave the kid alone guys, he's probably balling his eyes out now! ;)

stuartgolfing.jpg

Eat your heart out, Tiger.

Technically, yes. Seeing as I'm a 54 handicapper but I can out-drive my Dad from the yellows anyway so I'm just using the yellows for a bit of fun :) I'm trying to get into golf more now. Do you play?

Technically, yes. Seeing as I'm a 54 handicapper but I can out-drive my Dad from the yellows anyway so I'm just using the yellows for a bit of fun :) I'm trying to get into golf more now. Do you play?

Not to any recognisable standard. I used to be about 20 handicap but now I'm probably in 3 figures!

I was playing to about 18 handicap with a shot on each hole. I didn't do too badly to be fair. Do we have a golf thread?

Users who are viewing this thread