User Pictures Thread

The blue thing on the left of the picture is actually a missile, fired at Colin for indecent exposure.

You are looking Sexy, bro :D Is this a recent pic ? Hairstyle is quite good comapare to your old ones :p

Is that a special someone?

It's a Scottish thing. As I'm really English it doesn't affect me but as spring is around the corner all these backward Scots get all romantic and start trying to find mates. I've heard David Attenborough is doing a documentary on it soon.

You are looking Sexy, bro :D Is this a recent pic ? Hairstyle is quite good comapare to your old ones :p

crap! You never say that to a male no matter what.

It's a Scottish thing. As I'm really English it doesn't affect me but as spring is around the corner all these backward Scots get all romantic and start trying to find mates. I've heard David Attenborough is doing a documentary on it soon.

You're a fake scott, :eek:.

Last edited:
I think the majority of people know I was born in Kent and really support England over Scotland. The fact is that I'm not even British. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I'm really Half-Maltese born in England. I'm a mongrel :(

Last edited:
ahh I know, it doesn't matter Scotland sucks in Cricket anyways, better then Ireland though.

When I get my first ever salary, Colin I'd buy you some flowers with Tom's name on it.

Colin what have you been saying to Usy :eek:

You said you would keep what was between us quiet :eek: It's now over. I'm quitting the Planet Cricket Arms as well :crying You can make your own cocktails now. I'm selling my services to more upmarket stations where they don't betray you :mad:

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!

I can't work out what the shopping trolley is
It's a device used to help you with your shopping as it can get awkward doing the weekly shop when you have to carry everything in your arms :p

An In or Out tray perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread