User Pictures Thread

Doesn't make sense to let rip at hooper for laughing at my joke.

It'd make more sense to have a go at me, or someone else who made a comment (mark, manly and themer mainly). It seems like an irrational response.

But who cares. He's Australian. Let's get him.

Tattler.

Doesn't make sense to let rip at hooper for laughing at my joke.

It'd make more sense to have a go at me, or someone else who made a comment (mark, manly and themer mainly). It seems like an irrational response.

But who cares. He's Australian. Let's get him.
Thats what I was thinking but if he wants to bang we'll bang!

Im more interested in the orange canister in the first pic..

Medicinal perhaps? :spy :p

A summer night out in delhi. Can't even dare to think about the same in winter. Freaking cold here.

xd789i.jpg

Last edited:
Im more interested in the orange canister in the first pic..

Medicinal perhaps? :spy :p

haha I use it to store hooks. But now that you mention it, I suppose it could keep my herbs and spices dry while on the lake.

haha I use it to store hooks. But now that you mention it, I suppose it could keep my herbs and spices dry while on the lake.

Haha.. of course it could!

Nothing better then a few tokes whilst fishing..

Two of my fav pastimes go hand in hand imo. :thumbs

might as well post a pic. I also own a canoe, rarely take it out cause my friends don't like to fish and it's a two man job loading it. Took out a friend who has never fished before and got him on some fish.

Here is his 1st fish, it put up a heck of a fight on that kiddy rod I had him using. He had a blast.

PwBDI.jpg

----------

Hooper, too bad we can't post pictures of our other hobby. I'd love to compare herbs and spices.

Thought I'd show my current likeness to Daniel Vettori. Hate pictures with my glasses on, but thought I'd compare me and Vettori. Would have had the flash on but it reflected in the glasses.

13022012325.jpg

dan_vettori.jpg

Commence with your ridicule...

Users who are viewing this thread