User Pictures Thread

No homo? Post on a forum that at least has one active female member then hahaha.

I came to planet cricket because I like cricket. I might not post much in the cricket discussion but I watch it whenever I can. I watched all the tests, and ODI's in Australia this summer(like parts of them, that still counts).

So yeah I came to Planetcricket to talk about cricket...not to find a sexual partner.

A big-ass tree... :p
428060_372157189480742_100000593937698_1377422_69420289_n.jpg

Hahaha... :lol Yeah it does look like it. I should have taken the pic in the day time.. Would have come more clear :facepalm

Hahaha... :lol Yeah it does look like it. I should have taken the pic in the day time.. Would have come more clear :facepalm

Yeah, it's hard to see the tree's face, and Isengard and the orcs in the background.

Also, what is the hobbit wearing???!!! :lol

Hobbit is wearing the rugs he stole from the body of a minion of Sauron on the way. ;)

Got to love being out on a night out in Nottingham and bumping into Stuart Broad.

stuartbroad.jpg

I went to nottingham in early january for a poker weekend.

I did not see broad though.

seemed a bit of a shithole tbh. And i'm saying that fully aware that i'm from liverpool

Ste, Nottingham's an ace night out. Some of the rough places are a shithole, but the clubs and bars are quality. Quite nice for shopping as well.

And yeah, I did kind of feel like I was stalking him. Saw him, said I was a big cricket fan, shook his hand and complimented him on his final over the other day. Then told my mate he was here and he insisted we go get a pic with him. Could well have been scared I was going to R-A-P-E (Stupid word block that one) him...

Users who are viewing this thread