User Pictures Thread

For some reason Nottingham is the city to bump into England players. There's a couple of clubs/bars that they nearly always end up in after a Trent Bridge match. Guessing Broady is the man in the know.

Ste, Nottingham's an ace night out. Some of the rough places are a shithole, but the clubs and bars are quality. Quite nice for shopping as well.

And yeah, I did kind of feel like I was stalking him. Saw him, said I was a big cricket fan, shook his hand and complimented him on his final over the other day. Then told my mate he was here and he insisted we go get a pic with him. Could well have been scared I was going to R-A-P-E (Stupid word block that one) him...

yeh i imagine would be a good night out (was playing poker all day every day so couldn't have a proper night out and on the last night just drank in the poker room playing cash till 4am) just seemed a little, not sure how to say it best, run down?

yeh i imagine would be a good night out (was playing poker all day every day so couldn't have a proper night out and on the last night just drank in the poker room playing cash till 4am) just seemed a little, not sure how to say it best, run down?

Yeah definitely. It's not one of the most modern cities around, that's for sure. Most of the focus just goes into the town centre. I'm not sure I'd want to live in the city itself, but as a local city it's not too bad.

It does have the only Hooters in the country after all.

Got to love being out on a night out in Nottingham and bumping into Stuart Broad.

stuartbroad.jpg

So where did you three go afterwards? Broad's place I guess :rolleyes

Nice pic. :) Which one is Broad, though? :p

Is there really? I'm from Bristol, although I've not lived there since I was 10. I've always been told the one in Nottingham is the only one in the country.

Yeah opened a year or so ago. Down by Queen's Square in the center.

Nottingham and Bristol are very similar cities in terms of nightlife and culture. More guns in Nottingham though :p

Was gonna say more chavs in Bristol but that's probably not true :p

Never been on a night out in Bristol. Hoping to at Easter. Should be interesting.

I love it, if you're in the center that's pretty much where everything is. Nice mix as well. Studenty bars, clubs ranging from your grimey dnb to your poncey Jack Wills wearing Bristol student raahs. Also got your standard clubs. On a saturday I'd always recommend Thekla for a decent night. It's a boat, what more do you need?

Users who are viewing this thread