User Pictures Thread

Here's me on Halloween...

I went as Stevie.

chris,%20ali%20&%20pasty%20man2.jpg

I think you'll find that is in fact Stevie... here's the same picture but merely minutes later when the mysterious pasty had revealed it's hidden identity...

They say he hangs out at various bakers during the day, but by night he fights crime and serves the people of Bristol with his own meat and veg filled justice.

pastycd2.jpg

Last edited:
great work USY (Usman) Can you do the same thing on my face which you did on duff on'es

wow langer you have 2 red neg rep bars how comes?

is it because of this?

anyway this is all class, JJ3 hahaha I went as Stevie on Halloween hahaha good one!

This is me after just getting my haircut. About time as well! It's been about 18 months and it was way past shoulder length.

Last edited:
Thought I'd stick a second one of me up. Had to take it for my glastonbury registration form.

passportphotord4.jpg

Congratulations jeremy, we are the best looking users on planet cricket. Rock on brother. :p

The_gas said:
Congratulations jeremy, we are the best looking users on planet cricket. Rock on brother. :p

When people like Matt, Stevie and Kev are members there isn't exactly much competition for two studs like ourselves :p

Users who are viewing this thread