User Pictures Thread

puddleduck said:
When people like Matt, Stevie and Kev are members there isn't exactly much competition for two studs like ourselves :p

Very true, we are big fish in the little pond that is planet cricket.

Duff can also be proud, he takes a respectful third place.

There is indeed no shame coming behind us two... hmm maybe I should re-word that :p

puddleduck said:
There is indeed no shame coming behind us two... hmm maybe I should re-word that :p

yikes.gif

The_gas said:
Very true, we are big fish in the little pond that is planet cricket.

Duff can also be proud, he takes a respectful third place.

I'd come and add a fourth, but it would only make you depressed, as you'd realise that you could never look as good. I couldn't do that. :D

heres one n only "PK"... any chick wanna know me can holla @ me on myspace
ight im out!

l_d4e6bd6b54171eab845e08026f3aa1cd.jpg

Last edited:
evertonfan said:
Might upload a new picture of me and my new hair and shades later. :cool:

Do it, although expect some hideous lookalike to appear in the other thread :p

The whole last page (now deleted) has (had) very little to do with user pictures. Keep chat for the superthread and expect to see off-topic posts in here deleted.

I will post my pic later today. Get ready to be swooned. :p

another pk special...ight guyz many of you gave me - rep points last time I posted my picture and I don?t know how many of you will this time...I know you guys are jealous...but its ight. cool

l_178389d5702ea3177db1e0b322568f2d.jpg

lol yew wnt b findin many chikiz ere bruv... a doubt many ladyz wud b intrstd ere or in yew... lol na jus kidin... chill

hassan said:
lol yew wnt b findin many chikiz ere bruv... a doubt many ladyz wud b intrstd ere or in yew... lol na jus kidin... chill

Two english words in that message! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread