Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
User2010 or Gaurav?
Modi2010.

If you could ban anyone without any reason, who would it be??

@Abhas!!!!

When will I get any post at PC?
:p
I don't really know but I have always felt if you keep on contributing to the site without thinking too much about about the positions, it will definitely come a lot sooner than you can think of. I am a prime example of it. I never thought I will even be given a post like bookie or FC member leave aside being a staff and then an admin. This is a wonderful site and trust me admins and staff have mostly made correct decisions over here regarding promotions. No one goes unnoticed, no one! So yeah just keep doing your bit, I am sure you will definitely get the rewards. If I can, anybody can. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1506993562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why did you resign as A player of pcpl?
Because I felt I won't be able to enjoy the league anymore.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Didn't know you started ama ! Came across this today.

In one of the posts in your reply to FireAndBlood, you mentioned you were banned ? Why and when was it? And for how long ?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Didn't know you started ama ! Came across this today.

In one of the posts in your reply to FireAndBlood, you mentioned you were banned ? Why and when was it? And for how long ?
Gary123 was my first account here. In an over eager attempt to make mods for AC09 I ripped a bat made by zaxotes for which I was banned for 3 months.

Then co incidentally after 4-5 days I moved on to a different ISP and also a new laptop and couldn't resist making another account here which was User2010. By now I had promised myself to actually contribute to the site without expecting anything. I started a story thread which is the best thing I have ever done on this site, I feel and also something I enjoyed the most. That is where I made many friends here as User2010. I was made a bookie and later an FC member too. The admins then suspected me being linked with Gary123 to which I confessed. Seeing my contributions, admins were very lenient on me and banned me for two weeks. Bookie and FC were removed too. After the ban I felt better and continued contributing to the site. The bookie and FC positions came back after all the honest hard work. After that when I was made the staff member, I realized how wonderful this site is and how each and every member's posts matter. The PCPL came afterwards which I very dearly wanted back. With all the help we were successful at getting it on track. After Zim and Colin retired, Matt offered me an admin position for which I am grateful to him.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Gary123 was my first account here. In an over eager attempt to make mods for AC09 I ripped a bat made by zaxotes for which I was banned for 3 months.

Then co incidentally after 4-5 days I moved on to a different ISP and also a new laptop and couldn't resist making another account here which was User2010. By now I had promised myself to actually contribute to the site without expecting anything. I started a story thread which is the best thing I have ever done on this site, I feel and also something I enjoyed the most. That is where I made many friends here as User2010. I was made a bookie and later an FC member too. The admins then suspected me being linked with Gary123 to which I confessed. Seeing my contributions, admins were very lenient on me and banned me for two weeks. Bookie and FC were removed too. After the ban I felt better and continued contributing to the site. The bookie and FC positions came back after all the honest hard work.
Similar story for me, the admin here was the only User2010 to ban and give the SB spot! I literally never imagined of being looked for any responsible role after the saga but absolutely same story!

S

Satan666

Similar story for me, the admin here was the only User2010 to ban and give the SB spot! I literally never imagined of being looked for any responsible role after the saga but absolutely same story!
Lmao, you had stolen material from the site? If I recall correctly. Writing section is empty now, nothing more for you to steal.

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
which food do you like?

which political ideology you support?

which youtube channel you watch?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Glad to have you back in red brother :cheers
Any new site features or changes to look out for now that you are rightfully back in red?
Site feature plugin Bank - Fixable or not?

Users who are viewing this thread