Usertitles Corrections

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey PlanetCricket, i was looking through some stuff and found some things. I think Admin's can have a look.. :D

So to start off i was looking at Usertitles and i found out that these person dont have a Usertitle :

Rangeela
gold639
The_gas
bharat
boss
dazza1974

Is this a problem or what?

Secondly because this was the first time i was here during the PC Awards so i dont know but i am still asking and pointing it out.

So for example the people who won Awards in Year 2005, will not have "PC Awards 2005 Best.. " Under their Usernames after PC Awards 2006, if they didnt win any award in Year 2006? Because :

fardin
PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member

and like Andrew Nixon who won the "Best Moderator in 2005" dosent have anything like "PC Awards 2005 best Moderator" under his Username. But Fardin has. It is not that i have something against Fardin.. but just wanted to know.. again i dont have anything against him.. maybe because of his memory it is there.

Anyways here is another thing.. I found a User :

iiii

with the Usertitle of Registered User, which is pretty wierd i never saw a usertitle like that.

So Guys :D.. Thats it :D

Thanks for your Attention,

Farrukh

The users you mentioned all won awards in 2005 but didnt win an award in 2006. They had their custom title blanked but by mistake they were left to custom usertitle. It has been noticed and should be corrected shortly.

I've corrected all the ones you posted. If you see any more let me know.
We decided not to remove Fardin's user title for the reasons you thought.
Registered User is the (somewhat contradictory) user title for people who have partially registered but not activated their account through the e-mail validation.

Users who are viewing this thread